pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4378.jpeg
costanza (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.[quoted image]

Since you are here posting; can you give any updates? Are you still planning on releasing games? Wondering how Covid affected things too.
Not trying to troll you, but curious. I really don't want anyone to go under during these crazy times.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Wait. What just happened?
Is there anything going on or not?

Not sure what just happened. Nothing that I could tell.

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

If you do not like our books do not read them, if you do not like our machines do not play them, if you do not like Gameseum arcade to not go there and if you do not like Todd’s videos do not watch them.
The wonderful Pinside Troll’s circle of life is to twist, criticize and manipulate whatever is posted for their own self-indulgence.
Gameseum Gaming Gala thread you can see no matter what Steve does it will never satisfy any of the trolls. First you are all on team Todd and now in Steve's thread you are all against Todd for having Steve in his videos. Stop ruining this site for all who enjoy it. I would be better off talking to a wall.[quoted image]

Sorry, but Steven did not do 1 thing right in that thread, in fact quite the opposite. I was legitimately asking about your machines as I am curious. I do not want anyone to go under and any new pinball company could be good for the hobby. I hope you are able to keep all your employees working as these are real people who have families to feed. For their sake I hope you make it and fill some need in the market place. I may not be interested in what you offer, but others may.

1 month later
#221 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Props to them for actually manufacturing a machine for sale .... more than deeproot has accomplished
but .. still trying to figure out the audience they are aiming for

Except they haven't.

"Time wise we are still hoping to release in our first game in 2020, but unaccounted delays always seem to pop up."

4 months later
#233 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

If anyone feels the need to insult our company, pinball machines or videos—for us caring about the future enjoyment of pinball, please leave this space immediately and consider seeking help. Your negativity is not healthy and it is not welcome.

Well this will surely end well. This must be your firat day here.

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

no u

lol nah, check out his posting history, and look into his scam pinball book and beef with Todd Tuckey. Great guy.

Yeah, I am aware of his history. Lol.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

If a person wanted a simpler game that shoots great they could buy a lz pro for pretty much the exact same price. Just saying.

But where is the pun in that?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory?tu=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.