3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 163 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 64 days ago by extraballingtmc
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy.gif
    9f456b484a6780451c154229db5cb2ca_original (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    81FE5202-018E-4F73-8F71-C5DA9AA22D35 (resized).jpeg
    scoop (resized).jpg
    canada_color.jpg
    53-punny-factory-1024x751 (resized).jpg
    Punny (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sataneatscheese.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 months ago

I have not even read this yet but there was another pinball machine revealed today... Punny Factory. Anybody know anything about this? Their timing is terrible but I wish them luck.

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2019/12/16/punny-factory/

#2 3 months ago
    Punny (resized).jpg
    #4 3 months ago
    Quoted from chad:

Was this the guy that dissed Todd Tuckey and his book.....??

Skimming through the article it is mentioned on the first page. This is the guy.

53-punny-factory-1024x751 (resized).jpg
    #99 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

To the Pinside troll, we are not afraid of you, we are not even bothered by you. We all know about you and your intent. You seek to stir up discourse and cause chaos. If that is the purpose of your life do what you must.

I wish you and anybody trying to make pinball the best or luck. This is as close to troll baiting as I've ever seen on this site. If your goal is to get more traffic to this thread so you can potentially make more sales, more power to you. If your intent is to dissuade trolling, I have bad news for you. Once again, best of luck to you. You are dropping into a crowded field of strong contenders for New Pin dollars at the moment.

2 weeks later
    #136 3 months ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Previous drama aside, Punny Factory doesn't look terrible to me. I actually like the bright, colorful artwork. The art-style reminds me of later System 11 games, but the playfield layout is more like Xenon-era. Plenty of people enjoy early SS pins (myself included), and this would fit right in gameplay wise. I don't mind the theme either tbh. I get what they're going for.
    The main two problems I see are that (1) most early-SS games can be had for under 2 grand, not 6 grand. For 6 grand you can get a fully-featured modern playing game. And that's the thing, its just about as expensive to produce a "simple" game as a more complicated one, so you might as well make a more advanced layout if you're going to the trouble to make a game in the first place. And (2), the Punny Factory guy seems to have really generated a lot of hate for himself among the pinball community, and this will make any promotion difficult. Its like boxing with one arm behind your back, its technically possible, but I wouldn't recommend it!
    Can anyone give me a brief, relatively balanced summary of what he did to garner so much hate?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-tuckey-s-response-to-pinball-adventures-book-deal-termination-

3 weeks later
    #152 71 days ago

Just listened to my first episode of Kaneda's Pinball Podcast and he talked about this pin! First 10 to 15 minutes of this podcast are very informative! https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-447-kanedas-legal-warning

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 199.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 8.95
    $ 5,999.99
    $ 11.95
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 140.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 4.00
    Electronics
    Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
    Professor Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sataneatscheese.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside