IMG_4378.jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
costanza (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #14 Comment from the designer Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (4 years ago)

Post #979 Don's account of receiving a punny factory game Posted by toddtuckey (7 months ago)

Post #982 Screenshot of Don's facebook post Posted by koji (7 months ago)

Post #989 Andrew's response to Don's post Posted by PinballBuzz (7 months ago)

Post #1048 Original Punny Factory book series Posted by blueberryjohnson (7 months ago)

Post #1087 Phones & gameplay video of the 2nd game: Elements Posted by Knapp_Arcade (6 months ago)

Post #1104 Response to Don's gofundme Posted by CrazyLevi (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Why did the Youtube videos stop? I thought we were getting a new one every month?

I was wondering where any updates were

8 months later
#351 2 years ago

When is the first game ever going to be playable or sold, lol

9 months later
#392 1 year ago

Was the game even at expo?

3 months later
#512 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s just the TikTok text-to-voice speaking. It’s very robotic but popular on that app for whatever reason. Sometimes you guys show your age!
Pro-tip for Reels/shorts/TikTok: if you hear that awful text-to-speech audio, you know it’s probably something really stupid. Usually like “oh my gosh, I just found out I won the lottery! All they need is my Social Security Number and Bank Account!”

can confirm, they use those same videos on FB reels etc and those are the stupidest videos.....

#518 1 year ago

PA is gonna start selling their board set

https://www.pinballadventures.com/shop/pinball-adventure-products/pinball-boards/pinboard/

Description
COMING SOON:

Pinball Adventures presents a robust and sophisticated hardware platform for modern pinball needs, and we call it the PinBoard. Rather than being geared towards resurrecting beloved games of the past, the PinBoard is focused on current technology and requirements.

While modular, the PinBoard isn’t highly distributed, like some other recent introductions to the pinball hardware arena. The Mainboard, the core of the system, can be fitted with a variety of daughter boards, simply called Cards. Examples include Cards that provide: high-voltage drivers, low-voltage drivers, display controllers, extended switch connectivity, and Wi-Fi connectivity.

The PinBoard system is built around two key concepts: feedback, and smarts. By default, all drivers and switches come with LED feedback for testing, configuration, and troubleshooting. We have feedback on many other aspects as well, like fuse status, power rail status, and more. A touch screen on the Mainboard allows you to directly control and test many features without plugging any external device in.

For smarts, the PinBoard has features like automatically isolating a failed coil, detecting unusual current activity on the various power rails, and other intelligent pre-emptive protections, which are designed to help game customizers, game creators, and game customers too: the technical support process is made easier and less frustrating with these features. Open the head, and use the touchscreen to quickly read out a human-language error condition, or to test or configure the game.

A typical PinBoard configuration can support 48 drivers at 48V, 48 drivers at a mix of 5V and 12V, 64 direct switches, and 128 matrix switches. By employing fewer Cards, costs can be reduced as suits a particular machine. Those are the onboard switch capabilities of the Mainboard itself, and those driver counts are achieved with 6 high-voltage driver Cards, and 6 low-voltage driver Cards.

so build status has been this way for months........where are these?!

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.12.09 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.12.09 AM (resized).png
#534 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Is the controller board the one designed by Team Pinball, who did some of the game designs and The Mafia before?
What I've seen of the backbox for Pinball Adventure and The Mafia appear pretty similar. A custom controller interfaced with a raspberry pi.

I think so. Pi's hate power on/off without a graceful shutdown so I hope they do something to smooth that out.

2 weeks later
#538 1 year ago

Hydro dip doesn’t have the detail or consistency.

pF gonna be at tpf finally?

5 months later
#925 8 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

This game will be nuts!
[quoted image]

hmmm not sure that will be fun to shoot at though.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.