IMG_4378.jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
costanza (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #14 Comment from the designer Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (4 years ago)

Post #979 Don's account of receiving a punny factory game Posted by toddtuckey (7 months ago)

Post #982 Screenshot of Don's facebook post Posted by koji (7 months ago)

Post #989 Andrew's response to Don's post Posted by PinballBuzz (7 months ago)

Post #1048 Original Punny Factory book series Posted by blueberryjohnson (7 months ago)

Post #1087 Phones & gameplay video of the 2nd game: Elements Posted by Knapp_Arcade (6 months ago)

Post #1104 Response to Don's gofundme Posted by CrazyLevi (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodyg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

None of this changes the fact that Andrew Macbain, of Pinball Adventures and dangerous gutter scoop inventor, is an ignorant fool. That isn't even an opinion, just read the Pinball Adventures thread for yourself if you are not familiar with this person. Hard Pass.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/

Todd's response after the termination:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-tuckey-s-response-to-pinball-adventures-book-deal-termination-

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is the worst thing that has ever existed in the history of the universe.

Mafia and Thunderbirds would like to have a word with you.

#87 4 years ago

Doesn't Safe Cracker have one also?

2 weeks later
#133 4 years ago

Did everyone receive their build numbers by now? What number did you get??

3 months later
#173 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not really, I'd say 67% that complain own a machine with a similarly pathetic theme, they just don't realize it.

Really shitty themes become a lot more charming when they cost 1/4 or 1/5 the cost of a new game with a shitty theme.

3 months later
#175 3 years ago

Anybody receive their order number in the production line yet?

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.[quoted image]

I'm asking a legit question...your web site says 2020 delivery for Punny Factory. So what is the status? You seem a bit touchy on the subject...is everything okay?

#194 3 years ago

The Pinside mods already know who the troll is here.

Screenshot_20200820-150243_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200820-150243_Chrome (resized).jpg
#198 3 years ago

Andrew, in case you need a refresher on why most of Pinside has shunned you, start on Page 2 and reread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/2

#207 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Perfect example of a Pinsider not reading the entire thread, giving his two cents without knowing all the facts and then instigating over and over again. This is the Pinsider that was on team Todd on this thread and then flipped on the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread against Todd just for kicks!!!

Just for kicks? Todd did some things recently that were disappointing to me, and I voiced my opinion on it. You telling me I have to support everything someome does for eternity, once I support them one time? What a simple world you live in. You know you're welcome to put me on ignore, then you don't have to see anything from me...

#210 3 years ago

Edit- not worth the effort

3 weeks later
#214 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It would be great if there were more Punny Factory reveal details this September, it’s already looking to be the month of pinball excitement! I’m hoping Punny Factory will add to this.... although I’d prefer more info on That’s Wack and World Domination.

Still waiting on that TWIP announcement that was mentioned a couple weeks ago. Maybe Jeff misplaced it.

2 years later
#844 9 months ago

Oh man...d0n and Macbain are a match made in heaven, I never would have seen this coming! I would be totally pissed to see that garbage playfield in a new game if it were my own game. The printing obviously was not fully adhered, and the clear caused it to lift when applied. Clear coat was probably applied too heavy initially. I bet GWJ could tell us why this happened!

1 month later
#942 7 months ago

Don's Pinball Podcast =/= Shirtless Rage Don for those who are confused.

2 weeks later
#1044 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You didn't have an inkling of how this was going to go? Is Andrew really that charming in person?
Seems like the kind of train wreck you could see coming from miles away.

This is the pinball reality show we should have gotten.

1 month later
#1108 5 months ago

What a stupid Gofund me. Id send Otaku $20 for his failed Gameseum before I would send a dime to d0n, and that is saying something.

1 month later
#1307 3 months ago

Suing someone in another country seems like it would be frustrating and expensive.

1 month later
#1482 63 days ago

I am pretty sure the USA is not going to extradite Don to Canada for a civil lawsuit should he refuse to participate in a Canadian legal action. PA has no legal leg to stand on at this point.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodyg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory?tu=jodyg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.