pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg
_de7467e5-ddfd-45ea-a03a-edd450af1d75 (resized).jpeg
_206e6be7-77dc-4025-9328-3cdc92146061 (resized).jpeg
download (4) (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 5.18.34?PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBuzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 4 years ago

Thank you all for the support, positive comments and pre-orders we have received following the introduction of the Punny Factory Pinball Machine.
Our success will come from the continuous faith in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never sacrifice.
Our customer service, especially in the after sales phase, guarantees the satisfaction of our clients. In line with this strategy, please share with us your feedback.
Pinball Adventures……

The word troll is most commonly associated with fairy tales and things living under bridges. They only come out to harass people who want to get by. The word troll to my children has a whole different meaning. It is now the name for a person on the internet who harasses other people.

The anonymity of the internet and social media sites can make a person feel like they are invisible online. They think that because no one knows them they can act and speak as they please. While there is such a thing as free speech, there is also common courtesy.

As we have seen on the national news, people are not free to say whatever they want without consequence.

To the Pinside troll, we are not afraid of you, we are not even bothered by you. We all know about you and your intent. You seek to stir up discourse and cause chaos. If that is the purpose of your life do what you must.

When I see a troll I have two options, I can scroll on by and ignore it, or I can comment. Often, I choose not to comment. Here is why you are a dime a dozen. A troll is not original or even creative. You are simply a person who has access to the internet and doesn't know how to function in polite society.
A person who knows how to function in polite society knows that not everyone will think the same, this is a good thing. A person who knows how to function in polite society knows that civil conversation is a sign of an educated person. A person who knows how to function in polite society knows that words on a computer screen will not change a person's opinion.

I address you today because much like the fairy tales, you need a protagonist to stand up to you.
To the troll, you may spurt your vicious lies and inflammatory comments all you want. I will not engage with you. You are not worthy of my time or my families time. I will block, delete, or just plain ignore you.

I am not against a person having a different opinion, but please have a genuine conversation. Listen to all sides of the story. Form a valid argument for your opinion and be able to communicate it. I will not settle for the uneducated drivel.

I understand you may be an educated person. You may have a great job and a great life. If you are an internet troll, you are not doing the world any favors. It reeks of loneliness and attention seeking. It takes away from whatever you are like in real life.

Part of the internet is anonymous, but it is harder and harder to stay hidden. The trolling will come back to haunt you. The credibility you have is slowly being eaten away by your hate-mongering. When your accounts are brought to light, only the trolls will want you as a friend.

Try something new. Make polite conversation. Act like you care about someone or something. Be a person, not a troll.

7 months later
#177 3 years ago

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.

4f63f52b28d212439408bbc7f186b563 (resized).jpg4f63f52b28d212439408bbc7f186b563 (resized).jpg
#180 3 years ago

So Close

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm asking a legit question...your web site says 2020 delivery for Punny Factory. So what is the status? You seem a bit touchy on the subject...is everything okay?

Who would not be touchy after you posted this and other fun stuff!!
None of this changes the fact that Andrew Macbain, of Pinball Adventures and dangerous gutter scoop inventor, is an ignorant fool.

Thanks for ruining it for everyone: (
I will send the update to This Week in Pinball.

#188 3 years ago

If you do not like our books do not read them, if you do not like our machines do not play them, if you do not like Gameseum arcade to not go there and if you do not like Todd’s videos do not watch them.
The wonderful Pinside Troll’s circle of life is to twist, criticize and manipulate whatever is posted for their own self-indulgence.
Gameseum Gaming Gala thread you can see no matter what Steve does it will never satisfy any of the trolls. First you are all on team Todd and now in Steve's thread you are all against Todd for having Steve in his videos. Stop ruining this site for all who enjoy it. I would be better off talking to a wall.

#196 3 years ago

Honest answer: JodyG and the rest of the trolls that are posting things out of context ruined any updates to be posted here on Pinside.

Why would I take it personalty when Trolls have posted personal information and have attack my family and business. Damm who would

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Andrew, in case you need a refresher on why most of Pinside has shunned you, start on Page 2 and reread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/2

Perfect example of a Pinsider not reading the entire thread, giving his two cents without knowing all the facts and then instigating over and over again. This is the Pinsider that was on team Todd on this thread and then flipped on the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread against Todd just for kicks!!!

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

As we all know, pinballs need to be played and understood to be properly appreciated. Personally, I like the approach of having something finished and then showing it as it is meant to be played. We see a lot of prototypes at shows etc.. that's great too.. but completing and being ready to accept the orders on a launch is another deal entirely.

Call anytime to come over and shoot the game!!

5 months later
#232 3 years ago

If anyone feels the need to insult our company, pinball machines or videos—for us caring about the future enjoyment of pinball, please leave this space immediately and consider seeking help. Your negativity is not healthy and it is not welcome.

#242 3 years ago

As I say again, it is quite easy to see how a bunch of individuals easily ruin it for the rest of everyone.
How many manufacturers, designers and content creators have stopped posting information and updates due to unnecessary neg comments.
Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great posters.

6a01053638c0df970c01053640a06f970b-800wi (resized).jpg6a01053638c0df970c01053640a06f970b-800wi (resized).jpg

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

it was nice to be able to dial back a bit with the small Cardiff team in a cozier environment, plus I got to design some of the physical models like the press this time. Plus it was a project where everyone was able and willing to listen to the others' input and advice on what was going to work on the game what wouldn't, and taking on board suggestions and possible alternatives to get ideas to work.

This first game has been fun Dave. I think the team's design works well with all ages. This is a game that everyone can play and not get frustrated when flipping the ball around. It also offers more of a challenge to the advance player, trying to finish the game by obtaining 50 puns. Not as easy as it sounds.

The next several videos will explain how much time, work and effort it took to really pull together this pinball machine. It will also touch on the unique changes and quality of materials that were used in the Punny Factory.

I am hoping to cut the next games playfield this week if all goes well.

1 year later
#380 1 year ago

We are pushing to have several games at expo. They will be for sale at a show rate (still to be determined) since they were assembled before some of the art work on the playfield was modified. They are not counted in the remaining 120 units that we are presently assembling. The new move in Sept 1 will allow us to assemble quicker present more YouTube videos and show off how we assemble our games and of course gameplay. This will hopefully help the home brew person by seeing how we overcame some of the manufacturing obstacles. We might take orders at the show or just go with the distributor route. Ten percent of the games are already reserved for several people who have been following us and have placed their order via email. We have not taken any money since we would like to ship within a week of being paid. I hope this helps understand where we were at.
An elderly mother, a few parts, finishing up code, and a busy season with our other company slowed our production down a bit. But we are now full steam ahead with green lights all the way!
Sneak peek of the art of our next game, enjoy.

698E8352-6879-4125-964E-3BE249FC2279 (resized).jpeg698E8352-6879-4125-964E-3BE249FC2279 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#388 1 year ago

Mini Playfield, and this game has a great ramp with a dragon tail ball guide. Hoping to get the first few videos posted this coming week. This should help.

plastic-prev (resized).jpgplastic-prev (resized).jpg
1 month later
#405 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Andrew’s got nothing and has had nothing aside from a few homebrews with plastic cabinets

Thank god for plastic cabinets

9E4CD821-54C4-4B8A-AF86-1A6688466050 (resized).jpeg9E4CD821-54C4-4B8A-AF86-1A6688466050 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#425 1 year ago

Who did we scam? Please show your proof before posting total lies. It’s morons like you that ruin this industry.

Pretty large homebrew project.

#428 1 year ago

What scam? The misprint of 100 books that were then properly re-printed and sent out to the buyers at no cost?
If you did your research you would know we are on book #8 and have posted pictures using moulds for our games.
Hydro dipping is very technical and unique using expensive chemicals and safety equipment not just spray paint!
And what do you think all the other pinball companies use on their toys ...... crayons?

What empire we haven’t released anything yet or taken a dime from anyone!

Boy seems like a lot of misleading information for a guy who posts a hell of a lot with Isochronic_Frost as your back-up buddy.
Thank God you’re not working in the media. Now I know where the term fake news comes from.
A picture to remind you of the word research and hard work before posting.

unnamed (1) (resized).jpgunnamed (1) (resized).jpg
#437 1 year ago

Sure perfect example of research, just google and pick the first video that pops up

#438 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Puny Factory should be renamed Cringe AF. Seriously, who are you marketing this game to? Also, tell your playfield artist to lay off the skittles gradients.

http://www.cartoonaday.com/
Here is our artists work , show us yours!

The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don’t know and I don’t care.

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I never got the reprinted book. I emailed the website and ended up ghosted. So yeah, I wasn't made whole...
Ron

Send up the back up e-mail and we check it against our list and will gladly send you a new one right away.

#452 1 year ago

What a bunch or Clowns!!!
The trolls once again and ruin it for everyone with fictitious accusations in theft, racism and scamming with absolutely zero evidence to back any of it up.
And where are the moderators..... you guessed it sleeping at the wheel once again. What a colossal waste of time posting anything on this forum!
I guess any updates are better left to our website, YouTube and Instagram accounts.
Later……. Trolls....

clown (resized).jpgclown (resized).jpg
#492 1 year ago

Years later same troll posters, same wrong misinformation, one sided witch hunt with nothing to back up any accusations at all. Never met anyone but Todd but seems that all the posters know more about me and my business than I do. Learned it is a waste of time to post anything since someone will always twist it into something different and the lemmings will follow. Thanks for the entertainment and a lesson on online bullying that I can pass on to my kids. Yea the next poster will state that Pinside is where all your buyers are!!! Don’t piss them off. Really is it? All the people we have interacted with in the past few years have never heard of pinside go figure…

2 months later
#551 1 year ago

Thanks for the great post and drop by anytime to play again.

Yegpin, Seattle and Expo booked up with the next pin Elements reveal at Expo.

Hope to see all the gossiping, troll, have no idea what they are talking about , fake news posters in this thread’s games there as well.
The word is hope!

1 month later
#605 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It looked alright. No interest in owning one or playing it more than maybe once, but I can’t deny it exists.

We have no interest in you owning one, but we can't deny you exist. Why do you even bother to keep posting negativity? We get it, you do not like us, point taken so just move on dude!

#606 11 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This guy can’t even get his first machine to a show for a proper reveal and he’s already talking a second game?? This has red flags all over it. Where is Andrew getting endless money to fund this project? He must be independently wealthy to flounder since 2019 and still not need to make any sales. He’s claimed multiple times he has sold many or all of the PF run.”

You keep posting and posting with no evidence to back anything up. We all get it, you are trying to protect all of the pinball community from us taking their money which hasn't happened. We offer refundable deposits and have posted a show schedule for presenting our games. But for some reason with your infatuation with us have missed all these facts. What difference does it make to you if I am wealthy and funding the project? My money and does not effect you. We know you will not be buying any of our games we get it. We know that TNT Amusements is one of your sponsors that funds your business and is posted on your website, so it kind of makes sense that your are shitting on us to impress him or for him.

I think the community gets it with your pages of posts and negativity and being moderated 22 times. I think it is time to move on dude and find a hobby.

#607 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Game looks like it shoots better than GTF. Pretty fast too!
https://www.twitch.tv/pinbruh/v/1801668029?sr=a&t=104s

Thanks for the kind words)

#608 11 months ago
Quoted from koji:

I have met Mark and Tim who are part of his staff working on this game and they seem to really care about the product, so regardless of what you feel about Andrew, behind the scenes, he has a team of people working on this, who take pride in what they are doing.

Thanks again for hosting the Stream , we all had fun and the game played well with no hiccups!! We set out to manufacture a fun entertaining game for both men and women to enjoy and I think that we accomplished that. Like you stated several times we hit the secret playing ball time for all to enjoy, not to long and not to short but fun when you have a great run!!
We have had nothing but kind comments and a bunch of orders that now need to get shipped to the buyers. The website is now open for all who would like to order one of our games.
Thanks again and here is the link to our website!!

https://www.pinballadventures.com/product-category/pinball-adventure-products/pinball-games/

Pinball Adventures Team

Untitled-1 copy (resized).jpgUntitled-1 copy (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#717 10 months ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Wow I wasn't aware he copied text and pictures from my website !
Email sent to request removal of these pages.

You forgot to post the rest of the story on how this is a 3 year old blog that is blocked from the public and only accessible only from the wayback-when website if one were to go looking for it. Also you did not mention that we cited you and had a link to your website as credit.
A simple e-mail would have been simple enough instead of posting half the story on an open forum opening up speculation.

Just like one could say that I am sure you have permission from all of the pinball machine manufactures, publishers etc.... and other pictures that are posted on your website.
https://www.flippers.be/pinball/stern/monopoly/monopoly.html
Do you have permission from Stern?

The posts on the 3 year old non active blog were removed.
Do you people have nothing better to do ?

The Importance of Citing:
Giving credit to the ideas of others makes your ideas and proposals more believable. In addition, you avoid plagiarism and breaking U.S. Copyright Law.

#719 10 months ago
Quoted from koji:

Andrew has been nothing but kind and generous to myself and pinball friends in our region (We have a great community here in BC, Canada).
Inviting anyone to drop by and check out what he's working on.
I really can't agree with anything horrible, scammy, and embarrassing about that.

Thanks here is a word "Block" and clean up the stain.

#747 10 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Here's a sample of the shit that he's lifted from pop culture. What a TOOL.
[quoted image]

I will state that you do not know what you are talking about and are just talking out of your ass and stirring up shit and I am sure you are getting off on it,like the rest of the 5 to 7 other trolls.

All of these picture were hand drawn by an artist that we paid to do them and the Volts sign was drawn by my wife who is an award winning artist and graphing designer.

Fair use look it up and watch all of the mainstream tv shows who all use fair use, AGT, Sat night live, Rick @ Morty , Simpsons do I need to go on .

You need to grow up and get a life if this is the highlight of your day posting statements that you can not back up.

Scam who did we scam?
Show all of the pinsiders your proof of scamming. Why do I waste my time, you are probably getting off on this right now.

1 month later
2 months later
#989 6 months ago

Same old embellished story as attention seeker Todd posted at the beginning of this thread.
Do not want to feed the Trolls who track all our movements and feel the need to report on us and our games , even thought they have never met us or played one of out games, but.... Don you were offered a new playfield by us and by three other pinball related business that tried to broker a deal to make you happy. You will never be happy! You have been banned from several threads and blocked from several podcasts and Facebook accounts. This is nothing new and happened before we knew you. You are the only one complaining. sigh.....

Everyone needs to know what a slimeball andrew mcbain is.
Try to get my name right next time and slimeball why?

Damage to the playfield clearcoat.
ok things happen you were offered a new playfield shipped by us you picked one out of picture we send you and then decided not to accept it. Why?

I think this might have actually been the game they took to the NW pinball expo.
That game was sold to a local, so you can put that to rest.

I contacted andrew and he promised to send a populated playfield.
The deal was you were going to buy another game and we would swap out the populated playfield, thus saving money on the shipping. You changed the deal when you decided not to buy another game , but we fairly offered a brand new playfield shipped to you like any other company would do.

I ended up filing a dispute with my credit card company.
No-one from your CC company contacted us.

he blocked me on all forms of social media and blocked my cell phone.
You were blocked because you do not stop and there is no reasoning with you. I am just another person that has blocked you.

He now refuses to send even the blank playfield.
No-one refused to do this but , would you send out a playfield after all of the slander you have posted on social media.

Threatening lawyers on ME.
I said that was our next step do you blame me? It is obvious that you will keep doing this, altering the truth to Slander our company and now teaming up with Todd.
Guess you are leaving us with no choice. Big Sigh!!

298 (1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.

heavy sigh (resized).jpgheavy sigh (resized).jpg
#995 6 months ago

Why our negative pinside fans write negative comments about us!
They are not written with a kindly disposition, but usually in contempt, with an aim to cause havoc or upset. These people who write rude comments are usually bored individuals, or those who just want to cause trouble. Or they are jealous of someone else's success and wish to destroy this in some way.
Internet and studies can’t be wrong
If you think about it, these people go to bed and wake up checking their phones to see if there is anything new posted; that’s weird, creepy and stalky all wrapped in one!

#997 6 months ago
IMG_5692 (resized).jpegIMG_5692 (resized).jpeg
#1002 6 months ago
IMG_0226 (resized).jpegIMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
#1017 6 months ago

Team Todd!

IMG_5702 (resized).jpegIMG_5702 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1146 4 months ago

We are dealing with three narcissists, with two of them being banned from several forums and events for a reason.
They are living in a twisted reality, along with their anonymous online trolls, who get off on making up anything about
anyone including our company without having any evidence to back it up.
How do you tell 60 plus year old's to grow up. You just move on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBuzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory?tu=PinballBuzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.