IMG_4378.jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
costanza (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,567 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 32.
#351 2 years ago

When is the first game ever going to be playable or sold, lol

#352 2 years ago

That Pinball Adventures website has to be seen to be believed. It is the very definition of “wack”.

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

When is the first game ever going to be playable or sold, lol

Hopefully never

1 month later
#354 2 years ago

Anyone know if this company will have games at any of the shows this year?

#355 2 years ago

I hope not.

#357 2 years ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no one there is Japanese.

#358 2 years ago

If they sell a RAZA at Deeproots estate liquidation auction does that count as Deeproot lapping these guys?

#359 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no one there is Japanese.

His wife is from Hong Kong per Linkedin..

Why not get to know the whole crew?

https://www.pinballadventures.com/pinball-team/

#360 2 years ago

I stand correct.

I'm always baffled when companies pump out graphics but no layouts. Do you think it gives the sense they are less focused on pinheads than they are on creditors / investors / marketing?

#361 2 years ago

Those are really old. Those are all titles from his original nonsense announcement that he had up, got heavily mocked on the first 3 pages. He took them down, and now they’re back up again as of the beginning of this year.
Truly insane stuff!

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Why not get to know the whole crew?

It's easy to list lots of people when most of them work for other companies.
It's sad when the list is still unimpressive.

1 month later
#363 2 years ago

Anyone heard any updates?

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Anyone heard any updates?

Yes!

Latest update: These games are ridiculous and will never be released.

#365 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes!
Latest update: These games are ridiculous and will never be released.

I think it will be released but want to play it before making any judgement.

1 month later
#366 1 year ago

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/pinball-adventures-is-close-to-start-of-punny-factory-production

According to the Pinball Adventures website, 100 standard and 12 engraved editions....

#367 1 year ago

How did Knapp Arcade post an article about this and fail to mention the best part?

smoke-machine (resized).pngsmoke-machine (resized).png

If you thought this game wouldn't be any fun, just wait till someone mods it into a giant bong.

#368 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/pinball-adventures-is-close-to-start-of-punny-factory-production
According to the Pinball Adventures website, 100 standard and 12 engraved editions....

Look back in this thread. They said that 300 posts ago in the beginning. Andrew is full of it

#369 1 year ago

Don't shoot the messenger LOL

#370 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

How did Knapp Arcade post an article about this and fail to mention the best part?
[quoted image]
If you thought this game wouldn't be any fun, just wait till someone mods it into a giant bong.

Best $7500 bong money could buy.

1 week later
#371 1 year ago

Fill your game room with fake smoke stink on every play! Don't forget to refill the LIQUID in your smoke machine!

L O fucking L

#372 1 year ago

This page new?

https://www.pinballadventures.com/pinball-team/

Like ballarama, a family affair.

Also

https://www.pinballadventures.com/punny-progress-page/

The progress meters appear to be in a holding pattern.

1 month later
#373 1 year ago

Anyone know if Punny Factory will be at any upcoming shows or where one may be able to play one?

1 month later
#374 1 year ago

Attention Punny Phans: There's some recent pinball buzz straight from the main bee himself in an unexpected place https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moby-dick-let-s-talk-whales-and-whale-watching?tq=&tu=PinballBuzz

#375 1 year ago

Also, upon visiting the Pinball Adventures Blog

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.48.41 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.48.41 PM (resized).png

I am for some reason informed that it has no sponsors for me:

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.49.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.49.08 PM (resized).png

Although I have no idea what this means, I am for some reason still disappointed.

#376 1 year ago

Sounds like one might be at EXPO, really curious to see how it plays. It looks intriguing to me. Price still shows $5,500 but bet that is not correct anymore. Maybe there will be some videos of gameplay before expo?

#377 1 year ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Sounds like one might be at EXPO, really curious to see how it plays. It looks intriguing to me. Price still shows $5,500 but bet that is not correct anymore. Maybe there will be some videos of gameplay before expo?

This word on the street or written/posted somewhere?

#378 1 year ago

I thought I had read it somewhere that they were trying to have a game ready for expo.

#379 1 year ago

Maybe I am going crazy, looking for the info. If I can find it I will post it. At any rate I hope they have a game at EXPO.

#380 1 year ago

We are pushing to have several games at expo. They will be for sale at a show rate (still to be determined) since they were assembled before some of the art work on the playfield was modified. They are not counted in the remaining 120 units that we are presently assembling. The new move in Sept 1 will allow us to assemble quicker present more YouTube videos and show off how we assemble our games and of course gameplay. This will hopefully help the home brew person by seeing how we overcame some of the manufacturing obstacles. We might take orders at the show or just go with the distributor route. Ten percent of the games are already reserved for several people who have been following us and have placed their order via email. We have not taken any money since we would like to ship within a week of being paid. I hope this helps understand where we were at.
An elderly mother, a few parts, finishing up code, and a busy season with our other company slowed our production down a bit. But we are now full steam ahead with green lights all the way!
Sneak peek of the art of our next game, enjoy.

698E8352-6879-4125-964E-3BE249FC2279 (resized).jpeg698E8352-6879-4125-964E-3BE249FC2279 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#381 1 year ago

Punny build progress page has been updated!

https://www.pinballadventures.com/punny-progress-page/

Game number one longer named Bill. Game one now named Pinball Show Special. Games two and three named the same.

Games one through three are complete with the exception of machine testing. Game number three is one percent ahead of game two in that category. Game two is one percent ahead of game one.

These three games are no longer order #s 001, 002, and 003. They are now 001 Demo, 002 Demo, and 003 Demo. Games 004, 005, and 006 are now games 001, 002, and 003. Game 010 is now EN001. It, like games 001 - 006, have had their playfields 50% cut.

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

We are pushing to have several games at expo. They will be for sale at a show rate (still to be determined) since they were assembled before some of the art work on the playfield was modified. They are not counted in the remaining 120 units that we are presently assembling. The new move in Sept 1 will allow us to assemble quicker present more YouTube videos and show off how we assemble our games and of course gameplay. This will hopefully help the home brew person by seeing how we overcame some of the manufacturing obstacles. We might take orders at the show or just go with the distributor route. Ten percent of the games are already reserved for several people who have been following us and have placed their order via email. We have not taken any money since we would like to ship within a week of being paid. I hope this helps understand where we were at.
An elderly mother, a few parts, finishing up code, and a busy season with our other company slowed our production down a bit. But we are now full steam ahead with green lights all the way!
Sneak peek of the art of our next game, enjoy.
[quoted image]

Might want to outline the insert text with white, pretty hard to see.

#383 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Might want to outline the insert text with white, pretty hard to see.

I'd imagine you'd want to see what the insert looks like when it's lit up before making such an assertion.

#384 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I'd imagine you'd want to see what the insert looks like when it's lit up before making such an assertion.

No need, should be readable when unlit.

#385 1 year ago

Their choice of themes are the worst imaginable, but I'm sure they're having fun.

2 weeks later
#387 1 year ago

this Elements playfield looks pretty cool. What's the gimmick in the upper left corner, as seen on the preview playfield image on that pole?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#388 1 year ago

Mini Playfield, and this game has a great ramp with a dragon tail ball guide. Hoping to get the first few videos posted this coming week. This should help.

plastic-prev (resized).jpgplastic-prev (resized).jpg
#389 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Mini Playfield, and this game has a great ramp with a dragon tail ball guide. Hoping to get the first few videos posted this coming week. This should help.[quoted image]

I'm very interested in this game. I look forward to seeing more information

2 weeks later
#390 1 year ago

They're hitting the social media hard and bringing the pinball buzz to a fever pitch in advance of the years-in-the-making Punny Factory worldwide reveal at Expo this week!

https://www.instagram.com/pinballadventures/

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 12.48.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-10-17 at 12.48.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-10-17 at 12.48.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-10-17 at 12.48.14 PM (resized).png
2 weeks later
#391 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

We are pushing to have several games at expo. They will be for sale at a show rate (still to be determined) since they were assembled before some of the art work on the playfield was modified.

Did anyone buy Punny Factory at Expo? How did it play?

#392 1 year ago

Was the game even at expo?

#393 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Was the game even at expo?

I didn't see it Saturday.

#394 1 year ago

I didn't see it at expo

#395 1 year ago

Sounds like the masterpiece wasn’t ready.

When the masterpiece is ready, we will see it.

#396 1 year ago

We're almost to three years since the "reveal!"

Any day now, I'm sure <3

#397 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Did anyone buy Punny Factory at Expo? How did it play?

It wasn’t at expo, and I’m mystified that you believed him after joining this thread late when you got bored with dr, after we’d already been talking about what a scam artist McBum is for years! There’s nothing new to uncover, Andrew’s got nothing and has had nothing aside from a few homebrews with plastic cabinets.

This game has always been way more of an obvious scam than dr. Andrew has no abilities or concepts aside from being a severe narcissist! Did you forget about the whole pinball adventures scam and the Todd Tuckey book scam?

This dude loves to hear himself talk. Who else would make 8 minute videos talking to themselves in a shitty Don Knotts impersonation?
If you look at some of his photos, it seems possible that some are renderings.

#398 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It wasn’t at expo, and I’m mystified that you believed him after joining this thread late when you got bored with dr, after we’d already been talking about what a scam artist McBum is for years! There’s nothing new to uncover, Andrew’s got nothing and has had nothing aside from a few homebrews with plastic cabinets.
This game has always been way more of an obvious scam than dr. Andrew has no abilities or concepts aside from being a severe narcissist! Did you forget about the whole pinball adventures scam and the Todd Tuckey book scam?
This dude loves to hear himself talk. Who else would make 8 minute videos talking to themselves in a shitty Don Knotts impersonation?
If you look at some of his photos, it seems possible that some are renderings.

When you write scam, do you mean there's an end goal of separating people from their money without delivering product? Or just that it's an ongoing look-at-me enterprise for attention with no plan to ever finish a game?

From the outside looking in, it seems like a lot of effort for years on end to not actually be trying—successfully or not—to make games.

(In full disclosure, I assumed that sadly there were no punnys at expo. But since that was the plan and Expo has passed, I thought it a good time for an update check-in).

#399 1 year ago

I sorta assumed he was doing it as a tax write off

#400 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

When you write scam, do you mean there's an end goal of separating people from their money without delivering product? Or just that it's an ongoing look-at-me enterprise for attention with no plan to ever finish a game?
From the outside looking in, it seems like a lot of effort for years on end to not actually be trying—successfully or not—to make games.
(In full disclosure, I assumed that sadly there were no punnys at expo. But since that was the plan and Expo has passed, I thought it a good time for an update check-in).

He’s claiming he has presold machines and the Todd books were such poor quality, they were scams. Just because a dozen Magic Girl were made doesn’t mean that it wasn’t a huge scam by Jpop.

deeproot also had tons of parts and half-made machines. You have to put some effort into the hustle to fleece people!

There are 1,567 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory/page/8?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.