New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 257626)

Another New Pin Reveal 12/16: Punny Factory

By sataneatscheese

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

qqq (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200820-150243_Chrome (resized).jpg
    4f63f52b28d212439408bbc7f186b563 (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    9f456b484a6780451c154229db5cb2ca_original (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    81FE5202-018E-4F73-8F71-C5DA9AA22D35 (resized).jpeg
    scoop (resized).jpg
    canada_color.jpg
    53-punny-factory-1024x751 (resized).jpg
    Punny (resized).jpg

There are 227 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 59 days ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

For the right price, punny factory looks like decent fun to me.

Agree. Some themes sound interesting to me.

#202 59 days ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Agree. Some themes sound interesting to me.

Yeah zombie sushi is gonna revolutionize pinball.

#203 59 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah zombie sushi is gonna revolutionize pinball.

Good job straw man, ‘interest’ does not equal ‘revolutionize’.

Elements, That’s Wack and World Domination seem interesting.

#204 59 days ago

Umm, this is an interesting thread to stumble into.

#205 58 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Andrew, in case you need a refresher on why most of Pinside has shunned you, start on Page 2 and reread.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/2

Perfect example of a Pinsider not reading the entire thread, giving his two cents without knowing all the facts and then instigating over and over again. This is the Pinsider that was on team Todd on this thread and then flipped on the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread against Todd just for kicks!!!

#206 58 days ago
    Quoted from koji:

As we all know, pinballs need to be played and understood to be properly appreciated. Personally, I like the approach of having something finished and then showing it as it is meant to be played. We see a lot of prototypes at shows etc.. that's great too.. but completing and being ready to accept the orders on a launch is another deal entirely.

Call anytime to come over and shoot the game!!

#207 58 days ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Perfect example of a Pinsider not reading the entire thread, giving his two cents without knowing all the facts and then instigating over and over again. This is the Pinsider that was on team Todd on this thread and then flipped on the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread against Todd just for kicks!!!

Just for kicks? Todd did some things recently that were disappointing to me, and I voiced my opinion on it. You telling me I have to support everything someome does for eternity, once I support them one time? What a simple world you live in. You know you're welcome to put me on ignore, then you don't have to see anything from me...

#208 58 days ago

Mr. Pinballbuzz, while you're here chatting anyway, how about an update on the games you're developing?
    We would be interested to know what's new and when you might have games for us to buy.

#209 58 days ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Good job straw man, ‘interest’ does not equal ‘revolutionize’.
    Elements, That’s Wack and World Domination seem interesting.

They all seem terrible and I can’t believe you are interested in them, to the point of begging for “new details” monthly when obviously none exist.

Sorry dude, deep root is your only hope for the pinball machines of your dreams. I hear they had 25 cars in their parking lot recently.

#210 58 days ago

Edit- not worth the effort

#211 58 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They all seem terrible and I can’t believe you are interested in them, to the point of begging for “new details” monthly when obviously none exist.
    Sorry dude, deep root is your only hope for the pinball machines of your dreams. I hear they had 25 cars in their parking lot recently.

No reason to be so surly.

#212 58 days ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

No reason to be so surly.

The theme of this thread AND Pinside often in general..!

3 weeks later
    #213 36 days ago

It would be great if there were more Punny Factory reveal details this September, it’s already looking to be the month of pinball excitement! I’m hoping Punny Factory will add to this.... although I’d prefer more info on That’s Wack and World Domination.

#214 36 days ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

It would be great if there were more Punny Factory reveal details this September, it’s already looking to be the month of pinball excitement! I’m hoping Punny Factory will add to this.... although I’d prefer more info on That’s Wack and World Domination.

Still waiting on that TWIP announcement that was mentioned a couple weeks ago. Maybe Jeff misplaced it.

1 week later
    #215 25 days ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Call anytime to come over and shoot the game!!

With a shotgun? Put it out of it's misery...

#217 24 days ago

I am all for more pinball manufacturers but man...this game looks corny AF.

#218 24 days ago

why's the factory worker looking so thicc, I thought this was a kid's game?

pasted_image (resized).png
    #219 24 days ago

Props to them for actually manufacturing a machine for sale .... more than deeproot has accomplished
    but .. still trying to figure out the audience they are aiming for

#220 24 days ago

Canada's first pin?

Congratulations and welcome to pinball manufacturing. I wish you all the success in the world and more pins are always good pins.

$5500

qqq (resized).png
    #221 24 days ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Props to them for actually manufacturing a machine for sale .... more than deeproot has accomplished
    but .. still trying to figure out the audience they are aiming for

Except they haven't.

"Time wise we are still hoping to release in our first game in 2020, but unaccounted delays always seem to pop up."

#222 24 days ago

Yeah I keep seeing people say things like "they are doing what deeproot can't haha!" except theres no actual manufacturing going on that we can see. Supposedly each game is being hand built by 2 guys and a 3rd for quality control? They claim they can "comfortably" build 10-20 games per month. Thats more than Spooky if I'm not mistaken! Lets not forget that Andrew is a known liar (allegedly)

So lets just get this straight. Each game is hand built by 2-3 people at 10-20 units a month. Screen printed and clearcoated 2 times with sanding in between for the cabinets outside AND inside. Built with high end wood. Specialty clear coated playfield. All kinds of other bells and whistles, and the price will be around $5500. Big if true, and hell of a lot of work for a title nobody will want by a guy nobody wants to deal with. Good luck!

#223 24 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Thats more than Spooky if I'm not mistaken!

I think Spooky has now hit their project average of 10 per week for Rick and Morty and I believe they said that number could possibly increase later. It might have already. They have more than 2 or 3 people though!

#224 24 days ago

I worked with these guys, but what an awful theme. Mafia also a terrible theme. Good, hard-working guys so I hope they make some money, but certainly never enough to quit their day jobs.

#226 21 days ago

WTF dude!

1 week later
    #227 8 days ago
    Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

I worked with these guys, but what an awful theme. Mafia also a terrible theme. Good, hard-working guys so I hope they make some money, but certainly never enough to quit their day jobs.

Yes, hoping for a successful launch!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 30.00
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sorcerer's Crypt Out of stock
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 53.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.50
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 29.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Back Alley Creations
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 4.00
    Playfield - Decals
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 218.00
    $ 218.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 227 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside