pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4378.jpeg
costanza (resized).png
main-qimg-705ef6c31cf22ebae587c893d875c2b9.gif
download (4) (resized).jpeg
There are 1,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 32.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Well, then it must be true.

it is true.

Can pinballbuzz do anything more to prove what a crook and just a general scoundrel he is. The game is laughable and the man behind it is a joke.

#152 4 years ago

Just listened to my first episode of Kaneda's Pinball Podcast and he talked about this pin! First 10 to 15 minutes of this podcast are very informative! https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-447-kanedas-legal-warning

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Just listened to my first episode of Kaneda's Pinball Podcast and he talked about this pin! First 10 to 15 minutes of this podcast are very informative! https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-447-kanedas-legal-warning

Never listened to his podcast till now.
Boy he doesn’t waste time jerking himself off...
hopefully he says something interesting before I can no longer stand this.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Boy he doesn’t waste time jerking himself off...

That's the refreshing truths everyone loves aboot him.

#155 4 years ago

Is there any good video of Punny Factory yet? I like 80's SS pins, and so I'm actually quite curious how this plays.

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

95% of pinball podcasts right there

#158 4 years ago

I got the Mondays, could sure use a good pun from the Punny Factory to brighten my day!

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

I got the Mondays, could sure use a good pun from the Punny Factory to brighten my day!

Why couldn't Led Zeppelin play pinball?
They had No Quarter

(That's probably not really a "pun", but it's what I got. )

#160 4 years ago

Are any of these on location to play? I’d like to give it a try.

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I blame this all on Vanilla Ice Jared. You guys remember how it was his lifetime calling to get more people involved in pinball?
Well this is what you get.
NICE JOB JARED.

This is the funniest thing I've seen on Pinside in a long, LONG time. LMFAO.

True facts: there are plenty of people when Jared first showed up that were thinking "If you're going to bring more ridiculous people like that into the hobby, leave them be, please." and I'm not ashamed to admit I was one. But...he did what he said, and more. I certainly never would've predicted him working for Stern in any capacity. Bastard.

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Are any of these on location to play? I’d like to give it a try.

LOL it doesn’t really exist.

#163 4 years ago

Really hard to imagine more than a couple of these being made except those for Andrew and his friends if he has any.

I mean several years ago awesome games like Nemo and wooly couldn’t get into mass production but somehow we are to believe this will lol...

2 months later
#164 4 years ago

Have these been postponed wake of recent events? Because I haven’t heard anything recently. Did this affect the rollout, any idea when they will be shipping?

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Have these been postponed wake of recent events? Because I haven’t heard anything recently. Did this affect the rollout, any idea when they will be shipping?

Man you must be bored. Don’t blame you I guess. I just watched an old man stretch for 5 minutes outside my window.

#166 4 years ago

No clue if they still or ever were going to ship. Just can’t see it being a full production game. Doubt any dealers would promote it either imo

2 weeks later
#167 3 years ago

Has anyone here seen one of these in person?

#168 3 years ago

Can we all agree that anyone that buys any of these games no longer has the right to complain about the theme 'Dialed In'?

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Can we all agree that anyone that buys any of these games no longer has the right to complain about the theme 'Dialed In'?

Not really, I'd say 67% that complain own a machine with a similarly pathetic theme, they just don't realize it.

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not really, I'd say 67% that complain own a machine with a similarly pathetic theme, they just don't realize it.

You're just anti-Dad-band.

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Has anyone here seen one of these in person?

Last June I was fortunate enough to see a cabinet and some of the materials, but he didn't have any PFs in yet.

I will say, that the cabinet build quality, strength and finish was exceptional. I am hopeful that the lockdowns will ease up and I will have a chance to flip it at some point (the business is pretty close to where I live).

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You're just anti-Dad-band.

Hey now, I owned Metallica & Iron Maiden and loved them.

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Really shitty themes become a lot more charming when they cost 1/4 or 1/5 the cost of a new game with a shitty theme.

#174 3 years ago

Heard this is on the cab:

I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'

3 months later
#175 3 years ago

Anybody receive their order number in the production line yet?

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm waiting for the 1.0 code first

#177 3 years ago

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.

4f63f52b28d212439408bbc7f186b563 (resized).jpg4f63f52b28d212439408bbc7f186b563 (resized).jpg
#178 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on.

Clearly, not enough.

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.[quoted image]

Since you are here posting; can you give any updates? Are you still planning on releasing games? Wondering how Covid affected things too.
Not trying to troll you, but curious. I really don't want anyone to go under during these crazy times.

#180 3 years ago

So Close

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

It is quite easy to see how a bunch of trolls easily ruin it for the rest of everyone. How many manufacturers have stopped posting updates due to unnecessary neg comments that the keyboard warriors get off on. After reading the Gameseum Gaming Gala thread, one must wonder if the moderators have lost their way on why Pinside was started in the first place. Start banning these trolls and I am sure you would see the return of many great designers, manufacturers and other posters that just want to interact and talk pinball with out dealing with the Riff Raff.[quoted image]

I'm asking a legit question...your web site says 2020 delivery for Punny Factory. So what is the status? You seem a bit touchy on the subject...is everything okay?

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

this is, first and foremost, a joke about Stern machines.

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm asking a legit question...your web site says 2020 delivery for Punny Factory. So what is the status? You seem a bit touchy on the subject...is everything okay?

Who would not be touchy after you posted this and other fun stuff!!
None of this changes the fact that Andrew Macbain, of Pinball Adventures and dangerous gutter scoop inventor, is an ignorant fool.

Thanks for ruining it for everyone: (
I will send the update to This Week in Pinball.

#184 3 years ago

Wait. What just happened?
Is there anything going on or not?

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Wait. What just happened?
Is there anything going on or not?

Not sure what just happened. Nothing that I could tell.

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

The only reason people have shit on you is because of your piss poor attitude in the past.

Why does nobody attack spooky? Because they are all nice, wonderful people.

Why did people attack the gameseum guy? Because he also has a piss poor attitude.

See the trend?

#187 3 years ago

I will keep my deposit for my R&M BSE!! I'll be looking for this one next year at the G.S.P.F.2021,if anybody has the balls to bring one

#188 3 years ago

If you do not like our books do not read them, if you do not like our machines do not play them, if you do not like Gameseum arcade to not go there and if you do not like Todd’s videos do not watch them.
The wonderful Pinside Troll’s circle of life is to twist, criticize and manipulate whatever is posted for their own self-indulgence.
Gameseum Gaming Gala thread you can see no matter what Steve does it will never satisfy any of the trolls. First you are all on team Todd and now in Steve's thread you are all against Todd for having Steve in his videos. Stop ruining this site for all who enjoy it. I would be better off talking to a wall.

#190 3 years ago

Yikes. What Not to do when marketing a product.

#191 3 years ago

Most people on pinside are cool, and you can just "ignore user" on the jerks and never see their posts. There's a lot of great information, constructive feedback, and good people on pinside. Just have to see past the handful of losers.

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

If you do not like our books do not read them, if you do not like our machines do not play them, if you do not like Gameseum arcade to not go there and if you do not like Todd’s videos do not watch them.
The wonderful Pinside Troll’s circle of life is to twist, criticize and manipulate whatever is posted for their own self-indulgence.
Gameseum Gaming Gala thread you can see no matter what Steve does it will never satisfy any of the trolls. First you are all on team Todd and now in Steve's thread you are all against Todd for having Steve in his videos. Stop ruining this site for all who enjoy it. I would be better off talking to a wall.[quoted image]

Sorry, but Steven did not do 1 thing right in that thread, in fact quite the opposite. I was legitimately asking about your machines as I am curious. I do not want anyone to go under and any new pinball company could be good for the hobby. I hope you are able to keep all your employees working as these are real people who have families to feed. For their sake I hope you make it and fill some need in the market place. I may not be interested in what you offer, but others may.

#193 3 years ago

Really not sure how . . . .

Quoted from JodyG:

Plus this, which is clearly a joke . .

Quoted from cait001:

Equals this . . .

Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Seems like quite the over reaction. If your skin is that thin that it required this kind of a response to a couple of joking posts, you don't only need to get off of pinside, but out of pinball totally.

Will be that much harder now to take you or this project seriously. You are right, a lot of manufacturers aren't here, but go look at Spooky and American Pinball, they seem to be able to be on pinside and take the high road when dealing with negative posts without coming off like a total jerk. I'm sure at time that is not easy for them, but, nothing worthwhile is.

#194 3 years ago

The Pinside mods already know who the troll is here.

Screenshot_20200820-150243_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200820-150243_Chrome (resized).jpg
#195 3 years ago

Honest question looking for an honest answer... when will these be available to view (live or video) and when will they be able to be purchased?

#196 3 years ago

Honest answer: JodyG and the rest of the trolls that are posting things out of context ruined any updates to be posted here on Pinside.

Why would I take it personalty when Trolls have posted personal information and have attack my family and business. Damm who would

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Honest answer: JodyG and the rest of the trolls that are posting things out of context ruined any updates to be posted here on Pinside.
Why would I take it personalty when Trolls have posted personal information and have attack my family and business. Damm who would

Where are updates posted - understand it’s not Pinside. Just trying to get an answer.

#198 3 years ago

Andrew, in case you need a refresher on why most of Pinside has shunned you, start on Page 2 and reread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/2

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Where are updates posted - understand it’s not Pinside. Just trying to get an answer.

I'd suggest anyone interested to PM PinballBuzz. Andrew has a clear passion for pinball and loves to share knowledge. I am not sure if he is connected with the media of this account.. but if you get a hold of him, be respectful and maybe he'll share some of what he's up to.

It is pretty cool to think of someone making pinball machines in the same city as me. I have been privy to some video footage, and as I have said in a previous post, have laid hands on the prototype cabinet and some of the toys etc.

Andrew has invited me to check things out, but unfortunately, I have a high risk child, so we are pretty much locked down in our house.

It is clear the project is progressing, but the release is perhaps a bit different. My impression is that PinballBuzz are creating the game they want to see, they probably want to complete the vision and have some people really get their hands on it, before people critique things based on what they think they see etc. As we all know, pinballs need to be played and understood to be properly appreciated. Personally, I like the approach of having something finished and then showing it as it is meant to be played. We see a lot of prototypes at shows etc.. that's great too.. but completing and being ready to accept the orders on a launch is another deal entirely.

#200 3 years ago

For the right price, punny factory looks like decent fun to me.

There are 1,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-reveal-12-16-punny-factory/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.