(Topic ID: 52728)

Another new pin (grail game.... finally...)

By dbpbandit

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dbpbandit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

elv3.jpg
elv2.jpg
elv1.jpg

#1 10 years ago

This is a grail game for me, I've been looking for one of these a long time and I's now a permanent addition to the collection. I picked this up last moth and finally got around to getting some picks of it.

It's spent most of it's life in a home collection and it's in great shape. The play-field needs some minor touch-up but the factory mylar is all still intact. The trans-lite is perfect and the game works 100%. The cabinet decals are not as nice as I would like but it may not be bad enough for me to justify replacing them. Some touch-up may be enough for me but we'll see.

I plan on restoring it to as close to 100% as I can but I'm also going to make a few minor changes to it. I'm going to add some LED's in the back box and some on the play-field just to make it "pop" a bit. Also, does anyone know of a source for the chrome Bally logo that goes on the speaker grill?

It came with all of the original paperwork, manuals and I even found the original modesty sticker mixed in with all of the other items.

Other that these minor items the game is great and I'm really enjoying it. It seems a bit more challenging than I remember but that just makes it more fun.

-Dave

elv1.jpgelv1.jpg elv2.jpgelv2.jpg elv3.jpgelv3.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Nice! Congrats on the new pin! Looks like a beaut!

#4 10 years ago

Cool, thanks! I didn't see that on there before.

-Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marion, NC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-new-pin-grail-game-finally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.