(Topic ID: 320189)

Another Hee Haw Problem

By Kickout

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Thanks to MarkG the issue with the 2,3,4 player count is resolved. I now have another problem. When I restarted a game today the score motor continues to run and the outhole relay continues to activate. Where should I start looking?
`

Thanks
Kickout

#2 1 year ago

1. Did the game start properly after the 2,3,4 situation was fixed, then some games later the outhole relay went bad?

2. Or did it show up on the first start up after the 2,3,4 was fixed?

Not sure, but from your description I'm leaning toward scenario #1. Did you adjust anything else in between fixing 2,3,4 and discovering the new problem?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from hjh632:

Did the game start properly after the 2,3,4 situation was fixed, then some games later the outhole relay went bad?

That is what happened. I was working on the outhole relay after the 2,3,4 issue. Other than that I don't know what could be causing this.

#4 1 year ago

If the ball hasn’t been kicked out, the outhole relay will stay pulled in.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-hee-haw-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.