You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

ebay.com link: Star Explorer PinBall Machine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...gasp...HAHAHAHAHAHA

#2 9 years ago

I couldn't laff, but I did laugh at it!

#3 9 years ago

Saw that too this morning. Nothing like trolling for idiots. I wonder if sellers like these ever hook one?

#4 9 years ago

Sounds like a deal at $1500...He is only charging 11 bucks for shipping

Fully functioning Star Explorer Pin Ball Machine. Been in family since new. Trying to clear out basement and finally decided to part with it. Wear on edges where hands have been playing for years with buttons on sides. Some digital numbers do not read correctly but could be repaired by a reputable shop. 52"Hx45"Lx22"W. Not sure of year made but model number may be able to decipher that. Will accept reasonable best offers for this well loved family 'heirloom'. Thanks for viewing...

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sounds like a deal at $1500...He is only charging 11 bucks for shipping
Fully functioning Star Explorer Pin Ball Machine. Been in family since new. Trying to clear out basement and finally decided to part with it. Wear on edges where hands have been playing for years with buttons on sides. Some digital numbers do not read correctly but could be repaired by a reputable shop. 52"Hx45"Lx22"W. Not sure of year made but model number may be able to decipher that. Will accept reasonable best offers for this well loved family 'heirloom'. Thanks for viewing...

Can't help but read this while the voice of Kramer runs through my head. Nice!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-ebay-laff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.