Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Thor-NL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zappa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

There were "only" 2002 of these machines made, so it has to be worth $3500, right?

Never mind that it looks like it passed through an elephant's colon.

sigh

#7 9 years ago

Part of me wants to point him to all the other "rare" versions of that machine that sold in the $500 range that are all working, etc. But, a bigger part of me wants to see him spend months on Craigslist trying to sell this.

#10 9 years ago

"The Vintage Arcade Preservation Society does not have any members that own this machine. They are rare. "

Uh, maybe the Vintage Arcade Preservation Society thinks the game stinks? Or that it isn't rare? Or they need the space to store some boxes?

#16 9 years ago

I just noticed, on the ad it says: Condition: Good

I'd hate to see what a fixer-upper would look like.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zappa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-craigslist-seller-in-denial?tu=zappa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.