New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 82460)

Another Bride gets the Works - Eventually will be a BOP 2.0 (fingers crossed)...

By awarner

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by awarner
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 53 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-637.jpg
image-543.jpg
image-827.jpg
image-234.jpg
IMG_8867-1024.jpg
IMG_8830-1024.jpg
IMG_8866-1024.jpg
IMG_8863-1024.jpg
IMG_8845-1024.jpg
14 - IMG_8826-1024.jpg
13-IMG_8825-1024.jpg
12-IMG_8822-1024.jpg
11-IMG_8821-1024.jpg
10-IMG_8820-1024.jpg
09-IMG_8817-1024.jpg
08-IMG_8816-1024.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

I'm following too. Keep up the good posts.

1 month later
#37 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

I jumped ahead and finished the playfield. I started putting all of the wires back in the game last night because when I got the game, I had to remove the head to get it out of where it was. The playfield will go back in tonight. I'll try and grab a few pics.

I'll have you know that 10 seconds after I see your pictures I'm going to turn a very bright shade of green.

#43 6 years ago

Lookin good. Also, there are 2 holes in the upper left of the pf, I put a couple of sockets in them with Comet brand "Crystal Fan" leds and it lights up that corner and the ramp really nice. Try it.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

So I get it all assembled and I play it. Everything seems OK, but the head never moves from speak to eyes. And when it's suppose to happen, the sound cuts out. Weird, Right? So I check all of the switches and it seems good. And the head test works fine with the head switch functioning. I call a friend who has the game and he thinks it's CPU board related. I tell him that there is an L-7 ROM in the coin box and I'll try that first. I try it and the board won't boot (it was running on L-5). I have a spare WPC-89 CPU board so I put the L-7 on that and the game comes up and works fine (I know of the L-7 bug). So the plan is to put an L-6 ROM on the original board and make it boot. But in the mean time, it works and it's been moved to it's new place in the gameroom. Good to have 12 games back in that room again!

So you have a bad board? Where are the other 4? If one of mine is down the room just doesn't seem right also. Nice work.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Here are some pics I took with my phone. It's sitting in its new home in the Arcade. Previous games in this spot were BBB and AC/DC.

image-234.jpg 230 KB

image-827.jpg 213 KB

image-543.jpg 187 KB

image-637.jpg 241 KB

That sure is nice....makes me want to go play my Bride.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside