Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Real or not, this is classic.

spokane.craigslist.org link

#2 9 years ago

hello my name is carl and after some succesful lessons and tournament it is time for round 2. this is a recap for some and others it is how things operate. I offer lessons for $55 a hour to teach you pinball (minuvers, strategy and even proper breathing) I have eliminated the travel option so this all takes place at my personall home(days when i dont have my son). with a lesson i will feed you(sandwhich and soda) and with a package purchase of more lessons you will have the option of a hot meal (ravioli, or steak-ums). anyone takeing 1 lesson or more will get free entrance to the tournament. you must be 18 also no women without a male companinion, no dwarfs. i had a dwarf in the last tournament and i just didnt have anything to get him to proper height for playing a machine. i felt bad and he was upset and i did refund his entrance money. lessons will sell out so please contact me for availibility.

#3 9 years ago

I feel bad for Willow. He always wanted to be a Pinball Wizard.

#4 9 years ago

Hey Carl's back. Or whomever it is that posts these things that thinks they're clever and/or hilarious.

#5 9 years ago

Wow.... this is a strange on

#6 9 years ago

For anybody not familiar - the original appearance of Carl is in this thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lessons-hurry-slots-are-filling-up-fast

#7 9 years ago

For $55 an hour, I'll teach any of you...regardless of gender or height.

Pete

#8 9 years ago

I wonder if I can bring my own Pepsi, or if I will be forced to drink Shasta?

#9 9 years ago

Okay what pinsider is trolling us?

#10 9 years ago

no shasta? I call fake.

#11 9 years ago

His prices have gone up $5 since last time.

Do they even make Steak-Ums anymore?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-awesome-craigslist-ad-pinball-lessons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.