Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150118_003559.jpg
    20150118_020314.jpg
    20150118_023603.jpg
    20150118_003702.jpg
    20150118_003609.jpg
    20150118_005838.jpg
    20150117_185142.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Many thanks Chad, we had such a great time !
    Finally got to meet the legendary Jayhawker. Hes not as funny in person.
    Did the jukebox play my songs yet ?

I was over-served!*

* booze was self-service

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Finally got to meet the legendary Jayhawker. He's not as funny in person.
    Did the jukebox play my songs yet ?

I see Jayhawkai's posts more than I see him in person. He is hilarious here on Pinside.

I didn't even try picking songs on the jukebox. Whoever did made great selections almost all night. How the Christmas and Cole Porter songs got in the mix I don't know. The rest was perfect pinball party music.

#53 9 years ago

Chad,

My thanks to you and Cindy for your gracious hospitality last night. To be able to see and play your collection was outstanding. To see your collection being appreciated by so many people was priceless.

I'm a pinball guy through and through but out of every game I played last night the ball bowler is still my favorite.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Mike O.

#54 9 years ago

Nice meeting everyone last night and my apologies for my drunk brother. Gryszzz, did you guys ever get to meet Pinballwizard79? Was he as funny in person??

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from tjprice222:

Nice meeting everyone last night and my apologies for my drunk brother. Gryszzz, did you guys ever get to meet Pinballwizard79? Was he as funny in person??

I had the perfect plan..

TigerWoods on the new projector till 5pm, CP Pinball till 10pm, Chads till 1am, Larry Flints Hustler club till 5am & then scare the shit out of sober old people @ Bob Evans till 8am

Instead I went to CP & then went home to poop around 11pm

On a side note. We should have an annual Pinside meetup @ CP some day. We could go on an open night/day or possibly rent the venue on a non open night/day.

#56 9 years ago

Wonderful party. Incredible hosts. Good to see all of you. Nice to put some more faces with names. Chad and Cindy really went all out pulling off the party of the year. Wish I could have tried the big bowler game, but was just happy to still be able to flip with the broken hand. Still can't believe I was there for almost nine hours. Well worth the eight hour drive each way. Thanks again Kellers, and big thanks to Gryszzz and his awesome wife for their hospitality this weekend as well. Live to flip, flip to live!

#57 9 years ago

20150117_185142.jpg20150117_185142.jpg 20150118_005838.jpg20150118_005838.jpg 20150118_003609.jpg20150118_003609.jpg 20150118_003702.jpg20150118_003702.jpg 20150118_023603.jpg20150118_023603.jpg 20150118_020314.jpg20150118_020314.jpg 20150118_003559.jpg20150118_003559.jpg
    #58 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Finally got to meet the legendary Jayhawker. Hes not as funny in person.

That's because Andrew is a damned near genius with a very high IQ. He CAN be quite 'reserved', keeping his intellect under wraps, until you get to know him. I consider him my primo pinball buddy!

Only one bad thing . . . the poor boy got his letters backwards on his shirt. He should have had UK instead of KU. Mine says UK because I go with the winning team. Just kidding, buddy!

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I had the perfect plan..
    TigerWoods on the new projector till 5pm, CP Pinball till 10pm, Chads till 1am, Larry Flints Hustler club till 5am & then scare the shit out of sober old people @ Bob Evans till 8am
    Instead I went to CP & then went home to poop around 11pm
    On a side note. We should have an annual Pinside meetup @ CP some day. We could go on an open night/day or possibly rent the venue on a non open night/day.

Let's do it! In fact, maybe Chuck will let us make it the first Saturday following New Years to carry on the tradition.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I was the dude with the shaved head, 3 day beard, and long sleeved grey shirt.

Damn, I wish I knew that was you. I was wearing the grey Pinside Tshirt.

Thank you again Chad for the invite. I had so much fun meeting and hanging out with other Pinsiders. I was sorely depressed Sunday, not so much because you downsized your collection, but knowing you won't be throwing any more Bash's.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

That's because Andrew is a damned near genius with a very high IQ. He CAN be quite 'reserved', keeping his intellect under wraps, until you get to know him. I consider him my primo pinball buddy!
    Only one bad thing . . . the poor boy got his letters backwards on his shirt. He should have had UK instead of KU. Mine says UK because I go with the winning team. Just kidding, buddy!

Sorry Mike. Forgot this...
    Dude is HILARIOUS !
    Wish I wouldve met you Mike, but I probably did. So much fun !

#62 9 years ago

Thumbs-downed you for not coming Curly.
    I was asking everybody all night about you.
    Why I oughtta...

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/annual-keller-pinball-bash-st-charles-mo-date-change-now-jan-17/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.