8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I have sent messages to 3 different people about machines no responses back. Just let me know if you have the machine or not...................geeessh.

#2 8 years ago

I think by the time a Mr. Pinball ad comes out they probably CL it and sold it if it was a decent deal. But I agree some common courtesy would be refreshing....

#3 8 years ago

I agree, would be nice to get a reply. on the flip side, it sucks getting all the spam when trying to sell. for the record, I reply

SC, that pin that came up today is a Rescue 911.

#4 8 years ago

I recently had good luck with them. I contacted a local guy with a BR and asked if he is interested in selling. He is going to ask his kids if they don't mind and email me again.

#5 8 years ago

I've sold a few and also bought on Mr Pinball
    however when you reply to a " is it still available" you often get hit with tons of junk from spam-bots that send the same message to everyone selling everything.
    I always delete that type of reply as a rule, the quicker you pick up the correct kind of communication the faster you will buy/sell on Mr Pinball & C-list etc.

#6 8 years ago

I have not tried to make contact through Mr. Pinball, but other sources. Still, the response is little to none.

How hard is it to send a quick message to say "Sold", "No Shipping", or any explanation?

#7 8 years ago

Maybe you could let me know what communication I should use.........please?

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Maybe you could let me know what communication I should use.........please?

Most say on their ad which is the best form of communication to get in touch with them. If it doesn't, try them all.

#9 8 years ago

For best luck in getting replies, send more than just a "is this still available?" message. It's good if you mention the game's name in the body or the subject, because most spammers just say, "the item" or "the machine" rather than the actual game's name since they use templates in their emails.

#10 8 years ago

I've bought from Mr Pinball also.. I get a Daily E-mail of the Current Pin's listed 4-Sale.. Some Price's are Reasonable and Most are Too High.. The Mr Pin PG Book is a Piser.. They List the Value of Pin's that have ONLY been sold on E-Bay for the Past 2 Yr's in their Book Each year.. Take BR for instance.. In 2010 BR dropped $ 325.00 in their eYe's of Value , then come's back up --some --
    .. 2009 $ 1700.00 -- 2010 $ 1375.00 -- 2011 $ 1425.00 This is B.S.. But , It's Still used as a Guide for Most Collector's.. I bought a FT Listed on Mr P. from a Local seller near me.. He said he had 25 or More E-mail's , but i was the ONLY Responder who Sounded Serious.. If you see a pin on C.List ( or Anywhere ) Priced Right and you want it,, Don't ask for More Pict's or a Better Price,, Tell them You have the Cash in hand and when can We get this Deal Done..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 15.00
    $ 149.99
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 244.99
    $ 0.35
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 123.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 179.99
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 85.00
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    € 279.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside