(Topic ID: 92612)

Announcing Titan Pinball - "Shop Out" Supplies & Colored Rubber Rings

By Titan_Pinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1Tpinball2.jpg
    i044577[1].jpg
    20140705_134151_3.jpg
    20140703_082744.jpg
    leds.png
    image-376.jpg
    image-902.jpg
    image-654.jpg
    image-879.jpg
    image-924.jpg
    image-496.jpg
    image-878.jpg
    image-144.jpg
    image-668.jpg
    image-698.jpg
    titan_bulbs.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesterfunhouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

Just checked out your site and I love it! I like the box of calm I am definitely going to order one of those! No more picking through my huge bin of screws and washers!

Love the color rings...can't wait to try them out. Do you offer kits yet?

#18 9 years ago

Just made my first order to sample a bunch of your stuff. The site is very easy to use and is set up really well in MHO. I noticed some funny humor in places including the tilt o meter about being too cheap to buy one...LOVE IT. Also I love that you have all of the part numbers listed with the Rubber Rings this made it very easy to reference. I suggest you do a sample grab bag of your color rings for like $10 I think you would sell a lot of those as this is a great product that I want to try out and see how it looks in various areas of my machine.

I did order my "Little Box of Calm". EXCELLENT idea and I think everyone needs one of these!

Great Stuff!!! Your site is bookmarked!

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from bobbyt:

anyone else having a problem checking out with pay pal? I tried a few times and my order wont go through

I checked out smoothly with Paypal this morning. No issues.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

There are now sample packs available for colored rubber rings
    (Thanks for the suggestion Jesterfunhouse!)
    -Matt
    Titan Pinball

Man I should have suggested this before I made my order!!! LOL. Looks like I have to order again! I love what you guys are doing and you seem to get a lot of great feedback so I hope sales are good and you continue to offer more and innovative product!

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Man I should have suggested this before I made my order!!! LOL. Looks like I have to order again! I love what you guys are doing and you seem to get a lot of great feedback so I hope sales are good and you continue to offer more and innovative product!

I got my order in the mail yesterday that was FAST shipping!!! Keep it up and thanks I now have my Box of Calm!

#112 9 years ago

We put some of the Blue 2" Slingshot rubbers on "Burningman" Funhouse last night and wow it looked amazing with the blue. I just ordered a bunch of purple for my TZ... WE LIKE IT!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesterfunhouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-titan-pinball-shop-out-supplies-colored-rubber-rings?tu=jesterfunhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.