(Topic ID: 92612)

Announcing Titan Pinball - "Shop Out" Supplies & Colored Rubber Rings

By Titan_Pinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1Tpinball2.jpg
    i044577[1].jpg
    20140705_134151_3.jpg
    20140703_082744.jpg
    leds.png
    image-376.jpg
    image-902.jpg
    image-654.jpg
    image-879.jpg
    image-924.jpg
    image-496.jpg
    image-878.jpg
    image-144.jpg
    image-668.jpg
    image-698.jpg
    titan_bulbs.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 9 years ago

All I have is an IM pin and I'm doing my best to pimp it out. I'm heading to your site now for the little box of calm, tilt-o-meter and any colored rings and rubbers (red and yellow) for my baby.

#85 9 years ago

Woah, so many rubber choices. I haven't a clue which sizes I need for IM

#87 9 years ago

I'm at work and being impatient, wanted to put an order in now. I wonder if it's online somewhere or another owner would have that info more readily available. Worse case, I'll have to wait till tonight. Thanks man

#91 9 years ago

You guys are the best, thank you!

#92 9 years ago

Now would it be stupid/crazy of me to want colored screws/washers/nuts? Am I the only one that has this desire? I've considered painting them myself but I'd buy them if they were available

#97 9 years ago

Looks like you don't carry 1 1/4 rubber rings. I wonder if 1 1/2 or a 1 would suffice. My machine only needs one of them. Might have to stay black.

#99 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I make colored nylon nuts if that's what you're talking about..

I think we may have emailed back and forth, you steered me towards PBL and I got a bunch of red and yellow caps there. Was that you?

#101 9 years ago

Just dropped some money on a mess of red and yellow rubbers! Thanks Titan!

#107 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Post pics once installed!

You got it bud! I've got one red and one yellow transparent rubbers for my flippers, yellow and red post sleeves, yellow and red screw caps and now yellow and red rubbers!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!!

#121 9 years ago

These came quick! Thanks!! Very excited to further pimp my IM

image-698.jpgimage-698.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #143 9 years ago

Great to meet you Matt!!! Thanks for the shirt. You guys rock and I'll post some pictures of my IM and IMVE with your rubbers.

#145 9 years ago

Great article!

1 week later
    #151 9 years ago

Hey Matt, making progress with your red and yellow rubbers on my IM Pro. The rubbers near the pops and the lanes are a bitch but almost there. Great product. Thank you sir!

image-668.jpgimage-668.jpg image-144.jpgimage-144.jpg image-878.jpgimage-878.jpg image-496.jpgimage-496.jpg image-924.jpgimage-924.jpg
    #167 9 years ago

I need to watch Last Action Hero again soon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-titan-pinball-shop-out-supplies-colored-rubber-rings?tu=grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.