(Topic ID: 103730)

Announcing the first official Pinside t-shirt! Pre-order now!

By robin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“A Pinside shirt was way overdue!”

• Absolutely! 135 votes
      84%
    • Definitely! 26 votes
      16%

(161 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C69D2D17-52F4-4D7B-A558-53B171273B48 (resized).jpeg
    image.jpg
    image-900.jpg
    20141101_160420[1].jpg
    20141101_160508[1].jpg
    Screenshot 2014-10-29 11.12.31.png
    PinsideShirt.jpg
    Pinside_shirt.jpg
    astronaut-selfie-aki-hoshide.jpg
    Pinside-Spaceman.jpg
    _pinsideShirt02.jpg
    _pinsideShirt01.jpg
    _pinsideShirtBoxes.jpg
    2009-Pinside-Tshirt.jpg
    tshirt-pinside.jpg
    gildan2000.png
    There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 9 years ago

Cool! Glad you're liking them! Wear it with pride!

All shirts have been sent out as of today (I just entered the last couple of addresses). The shirts are shipped with USPS for United States and UPS for international. You should have received an e-mail with tracking info (if your spam filter didn't catch it, these are automated messages).

Keep the photos coming!

I have some other great news. Doing all this t-shirts stuff for the first time quickly made me realise that handling merchandise, packaging, shipping is a lot of work. I had all the t-shirts shipped to the Expo hotel and you should have seen me sitting with big stacks of shirts in boxes in our room, wondering what the heck I was going to do with all these shirts. It was then when I figured: "I didn't think this through".

Fortunately, I bumped into Tim and Kristin from Mezelmods and today I'm happy to announce that I have partnered up with them to handle all inventory, packaging and shipping for Pinside merchandise. Awesome!

We are currently selling the Ryan Claytor shirt, but also cool Pinball (R)evolution and official Pinside Logo tees.

You can find them here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/pinside

Screenshot 2014-10-29 11.12.31.pngScreenshot 2014-10-29 11.12.31.png

#152 9 years ago

One more thing: if you are in the USA and haven't received your t-shirt pre-order by the end of this month, please PM me and I will lookup your order status.

If you are outside the USA, it could take a bit longer. Up to 10 days, I was told.

For all t-shirt pre-order related questions: PM me!

#153 9 years ago

So does this mean you're not doing the design that the hot chick is wearing?

#154 9 years ago

I got it & "Mod it" mine

20141101_160508[1].jpg20141101_160508[1].jpg 20141101_160420[1].jpg20141101_160420[1].jpg
    #155 9 years ago

Nice "mod", Tecumseh!

#156 9 years ago

Is the shirt made with Bally Williams parts?

#158 9 years ago

I'm in for an astronaut version.

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Doing all this t-shirts stuff for the first time quickly made me realise that handling merchandise, packaging, shipping is a lot of work.

Man, no kidding. There are times when I wish I was outsourcing my translite stuff to someone, I've taped up so many boxes ... Nice work hooking up with Team Mezel!

#161 9 years ago

Awe... I was so excited, I just ripped open the package. It's lost all of its NIB value. I guess this is the "unboxing" photo. Looks great. image-900.jpgimage-900.jpg

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Awe... I was so excited, I just ripped open the package. It's lost all of its NIB value. I guess this is the "unboxing" photo. Looks great.

Don't worry about it! Just like pins are meant to be played, this shirt is designed to be worn!

#163 9 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

me too!

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

Me too! Stay tuned, when I have some spare time I will tweak Vid's suggestion into something printable and see if we can get this printed.

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

So does this mean you're not doing the design that the hot chick is wearing?

Bueller?

#166 9 years ago

Most orders ship same or next day - glad we can be of help to you Robin!

#167 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

One more thing: if you are in the USA and haven't received your t-shirt pre-order by the end of this month, please PM me and I will lookup your order status.
    If you are outside the USA, it could take a bit longer. Up to 10 days, I was told.
    For all t-shirt pre-order related questions: PM me!

Many thanks, mine arrived down under today.
    Looks great, good quality and it easily fits even the huskiest of gents like myself

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Many thanks, mine arrived down under today.
    Looks great, good quality and it easily fits even the huskiest of gents like myself

Thanks for the great feedback, Jdfitzy-in-Aus! I've been accused of being "husky" in my youth, so I can appreciate a good husky-fit. Glad it arrived safely.

Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Most orders ship same or next day - glad we can be of help to you Robin!

Thanks for jumpin' on-board for this, Mezels! I hear about your products on The Pinball Podcast all the time and tried to stop by to introduce myself at Expo, but you were SWAMPED every time I sauntered over. Regardless, thanks for the distribution with the shirts.

Ryan "Pinside Shirt Illustrator" Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#169 9 years ago

Shirt arrived to Spain yesterday

#170 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

...Stay tuned, when I have some spare time I will tweak Vid's suggestion into something printable and see if we can get this printed.

i'd be in also.

#171 9 years ago

Cool! something to go with my "Pinball at the Zoo" Tee!

1 week later
    #172 9 years ago

Hard to make out but this IS a pinside shirt spotted at the pinball expo in Australia on the weekend...
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from vespo:

Shirt arrived to Spain yesterday

Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Cool! something to go with my "Pinball at the Zoo" Tee!

Quoted from Toads:

Hard to make out but this IS a pinside shirt spotted at the pinball expo in Australia on the weekend...

We so inta-national!!!

Waves flipper fingers in the air,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#174 9 years ago

Cool! Keep the photos coming!

#175 9 years ago

Just ordered mine. These look really cool! Thanks Robin!

4 years later
    #176 4 years ago

robin Maybe it’s time to design a new T-shirt. It’s been 5 years since this design and I’d like a new Pinside shirt.

#177 4 years ago

Good idea!!

#178 4 years ago

what ever happened with the idea of running the astronaut t-shirt?

#179 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I had forgot about that design. It would be a good contender for the next shirt.

C69D2D17-52F4-4D7B-A558-53B171273B48 (resized).jpegC69D2D17-52F4-4D7B-A558-53B171273B48 (resized).jpeg
    #180 4 years ago

I have been using that for the back ground screen on my laptop for a couple of years now!

#181 4 years ago

I'd definitely buy one of the astronaut designs.

2 weeks later
    #182 4 years ago

I just launched a Pinside Merchandise store! Go and check it out here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1010-pinside-shop and order some cool shirts, just in time for Expo. It's currently just three designs, but I hope to add more stuff soon. At least we can now finally send people some Pinside merch

Quoted from j_m_:

I tried my best to get in touch with the designer, but he/she didn't respond. And I'm not going to officially run a design without the consent of the artist.

#183 4 years ago

Looks like me on the phone, pre-ordering. Well, me with more and grey-less hair.

#184 4 years ago

Doing any with pocket

#185 4 years ago

And for those of you that will be at Expo this month, Robin has donated 2 of each the Pinside Robot (designed by Scott Gullicks) and Pinside (R)evolution to the Project Pinball Silent Auction. Stop by the booth to see them in person and bid! Thank you for your support!

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-the-first-official-pinside-t-shirt-pre-order-yours-now/page/4?hl=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.