Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 237 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 8.26.32 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 8.26.22 PM (resized).png
    IMG_6287 (resized).PNG
    IMG_6228 (resized).PNG
    content_41459d0eef0e8c31c9911111ddb1a4eb56f58b631373451527_1_ (resized).jpg
    Pinside Peanuts karamazov (resized).jpg
    pinsidewinter (resized).png
    tiers (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    4 (resized).png
    IMG_0376 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0375 (resized).PNG
    appropriate-response.png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement and summary of new Pinside Shops feature. Posted by robin (7 years ago)

Post #54 First round of changes made based on Pinsider feedback. Posted by robin (7 years ago)

Post #101 Promotion box feature change Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Post #171 Response to suggestions made by Pinsiders. Posted by Martijn (7 years ago)

Post #177 Feedback provided including mention of sales fee cap. Posted by Martijn (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Just did this. Won't be donating to pinside as long as these forced ads are here.

You did't donate in the past, so I don't see a change to your behavior so far. And you're more than 3 years on that forum!

No one is forced to donate, no one is forced to view this forum...

Robin did a good job on these ad, as they fit into the sites design and colors are a personal taste (not mine ).
    These ads are all pinball related, matching your owned games (for me that feature doesn't work for now) and only giving you some hints to things that might interest you.

All of us are surrounded by ads that we don't give a sh... about and these just look a little like some "candy" that might interest us

Why do people always complain about the differences between donation and membership?!
    If you don't want to give money then you'r not forced to do so on both systems.

If the site owner decides to change a part of the site and you don't like it, keep your eyes on other forums!
    Creating a script is your personal choice, and your personal right, at least on your own computer.
    If it's fair to someone, decide by yourself!
    And all people that did donate in the past have the option to change that particular setting in their account settings...

Placing all theses ads in a single bar is a far better option than all those shop owners (me included!) placing a footer on every single post they make. I've used this feature in the past and still do it. But not here because it would destroy the clean look of the site.

So, from my point of view

So, these were my 2 cents

Dom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-pinside-shops?tu=Rappelbox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.