51qC8kySRIL_(resized).jpg
Photo Oct 03, 6 00 31 PM.jpg
Daughterboard schematics (2).JPG
Photo Aug 19, 9 31 15 PM.jpg
LM323 Replacement Board in action.JPG
LM323 Replacement Board.JPG
Slide1.jpg
image-763.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ksmmspt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 9 years ago

Just received my board today and popped it into my STTNG which has been resetting lately with the use of both flippers. I powered up the machine and immediately tested it out cold. NO reset issues at all. I do notice a GI blink during the use of both flippers, but no reset! Just want to send you a big thanks for offering this board. I'll have time one day to track down the source; but until then, I'll keep playing.

#210 9 years ago

I haven't had the coils partially firing but I did have a problem where the right flipper would launch the ball into play and the left flipper would not allow me to move through the start of ball menu to select faster. Removed the board and no problem went away.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ksmmspt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-new-product-to-help-resolve-resets-in-wpc-era-games?tu=ksmmspt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.