51qC8kySRIL_(resized).jpg
Photo Oct 03, 6 00 31 PM.jpg
Daughterboard schematics (2).JPG
Photo Aug 19, 9 31 15 PM.jpg
LM323 Replacement Board in action.JPG
LM323 Replacement Board.JPG
Slide1.jpg
image-763.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#105 10 years ago

This could come in handy for the next route use only pinball machine I buy for sure!

3 months later
#188 9 years ago

I just put this in my No Good Gofers,
so far no resets!

Note: that a service call parts and all could be upwards of $100 to replace the bridge rectifier, what a savings!

4 months later
#251 9 years ago

3 games at the PHOF have this now and during the weekend I was there of Halloween I didn't see any resets on them, these 3 were supergames too!

#252 9 years ago

My No Good Gofers is still holding up with 0 complaints of restarts.

1 month later
#257 9 years ago

I started having the double flipper flip reset on my World Cup Soccer @ Video Game Rescue,
fortunately I had just ordered one of these a few days ago and was prepared!
A swift install and my game was up and ready to play and earn!

#258 9 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

The day I shipped a few to the PHOF was a proud moment for me. In my eye it's an honor to be in there.
-Rob
-Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets

After testing one on my NGG on location a few months I told Tim to just do it while I was there!
I was happy to know later that 3 super games had them and have heard of no reset issues since!

3 months later
#281 9 years ago
Quoted from wolfe39:

Rob is great to deal with! While his board didn't help my reset problem he was able to walk me through some trouble shooting to figure out what was causing the problem. Thanks again!

Yes, there are some issues of resetting that this doesn't solve,
but typically in my experience it fixes typical reset issues.

1 year later
#393 7 years ago

This product has held up on location in my No Good Gofers almost 2 years and World Cup Soccer over 1 year!

2 months later
#397 7 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Well the Kickstarter campaign didn't fully fund, but the Extreme Adapter is ready. This morning I added the Extreme Adapter to the products for sale in the Daughterboard section of my website. The adapters are in stock and available for immediate shipment for the same pricing that I offered in the Kickstarter campaign.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

whoa, I didn't know about this campaign, it seems indiegogo is better for many things these days.
I'll look into getting one of these someday and so far still, your daughter boards are keeping my games from resetting on location.

1 year later
#443 6 years ago

I just used my back up board so I'll be ordering more. They have really saved the day and keep my games on route going!

1 month later
#449 6 years ago

Thanks again for this great product!
All of my games on location that have them are still working great!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-new-product-to-help-resolve-resets-in-wpc-era-games?tu=highprotein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.