51qC8kySRIL_(resized).jpg
Photo Oct 03, 6 00 31 PM.jpg
Daughterboard schematics (2).JPG
Photo Aug 19, 9 31 15 PM.jpg
LM323 Replacement Board in action.JPG
LM323 Replacement Board.JPG
Slide1.jpg
image-763.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hhaase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 10 years ago

Hmmm, I have to say at first I was kinda skeptical about this product, but the more I look into it the more I find it to be a decent solution. It won't alleviate all the issues you see across the power supply chain, but does a nice job of boot-strapping the CPU to take care of voltage drop resets caused by issues on the 5vdc.

Neat.

That drop-in switcher to replace 7812's, equally neat. I'll have to keep an eye on that company.

1 month later
#171 9 years ago

Ingo;

Great looking little board. Sometimes it's a bit scary how many similar ideas we have, it makes me wonder if I shouldn't pay you to do some design work for me from time to time, or perhaps license some of your designs to build over here.

-Hans

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hhaase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-new-product-to-help-resolve-resets-in-wpc-era-games?tu=hhaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.