(Topic ID: 197845)

Announcing iScored: The Game Room Score Tracking App!

By pezpunk

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 666 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by KingBW
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 113 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

iscored (resized).JPG
    Screenshot from 2019-07-29 13-37-16 (resized).png
    iScored (resized).JPG
    Beatles Iscored theme (resized).png
    WPT (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 1.22.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.28.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 4.59.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 4.58.17 PM.png
    ExistingScoreHigher (resized).png
    DuplicateName (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 4.36.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 4.37.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.52.09 AM.png
    4A22A66E-37AE-42C9-90A9-1C980894719E-236-0000005FED415943.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xbmanx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 2 years ago

I gladly purchased - thanks for all the work you put in to this - ive been watching on the other thread

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from DHG:

I think it's a great idea. I was actually looking for something like this was earlier this year. However I'm totally not a fan of using software that relies on a cloud or online database. If you made this a stand alone Android app that stores all my data locally I'd be all over it. Any chance of that in the future?

That would make no sense - why would you develop for multiple platforms when you can develop for one that works across all platforms?

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from DHG:

Hey... I'm in a rush right now so I can get back to my stand alone app reasons later.
    But real quick...I think I read the thread pretty good but in case it wasn't mentioned... if I would ever do this the way you have it set then at the very least I would want the ability to download my full database as some kind of standard file so I can have a backup in case something happens on your end....
    TTYL!

agree there. A csv download would be nice and I would imagine pretty easy to accomplish from a feature perspective since this is all in a database anyhow

#46 2 years ago

This is some Badassery

Image 1235 (resized).png

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

What's your setup?

This is currently just setup using my desktop but I have a chromebook I am going to put in the game room for the time being.

#90 2 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I can't wait to download this and start playing with it.

there is nothing to download

#123 2 years ago

For people complaining about fonts. If you have something very specific or complex in mind that the system can't do just create a transparent png in photoshop or something and import it as a game logo.

#124 2 years ago
    Quoted from xbmanx:

For people complaining about fonts. If you have something very specific or complex in mind that the system can't do just create a transparent png in photoshop or something and import it as a game logo.

as long as your not trying to do it in the score tracking area

#156 2 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I actually got it working and sized on a Fire TV. The issue I have is closing the virtual keyboard. Once I enter my initials and then the score; but when I try to hit enter the FireTV's virtual keyboard just stays on the screen. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a way to block the on screen keyboard from loading? I'm running a Firefox browser.
    PS: This is not the app's built in on screen keyboard. I know how to disable that one.

cant you get the firetv app for the phone and type with that?

#158 2 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Yes can type with both the remote, wireless keyboard, and phone; it's just that once I'm done typing the keyboard stays up on the screen. Also, I've also just noticed that the score boxes are being cutoff on the right hand side of the screen. Perhaps this is an issue with how I'm adjusting the resolution. I'm using Firefox because they have a setting to adjust the default zoom in their about:config settings: layout.css.devPixelsPerPx. That seemed to be a great way of customizing the size; but something seems off with the sizing of those boxes.

ahh that sucks - could it be the browser app your using on the stick?

#175 2 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Hey folks! it's been about a week since I launched iScored. I have some cool updates coming soon, but in the meantime i want to reveal one of several Easter Eggs in the app: try entering "MOO" as your initials!

did nothing for me

#177 2 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

« Spoiler! Click to reveal.Make sure you have speakers and that the volume is turned up. »

ahh i get it - didnt have that

#183 2 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

No worries, I just mentioned it on another gaming site and that was the feedback. I'm enjoying it.

those people should stop playing games and get a job if they can't afford $20

#207 2 years ago

Im finding it to not be scrolling on a chromebook all of a sudden - any ideas?

#208 2 years ago

Or it will scroll all the way one way and then stop

#211 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zzap:

Is the 'Enable On-Screen Keyboards' option shown in the screenshot an old feature or one coming up? I'm currently getting the site's keyboard and my iPad's keyboard both showing up when entering a score.

Its in settings

#217 2 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Okay. The onscreen keyboards option is back. I'm working on a fix for the idle scrolling bug as well - that should be fixed soon.

Thank you

#221 2 years ago

Style Contributions
    Contributed Styles
    User Generated Styles

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 1,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Z
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 149.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 100.00
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 67.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    MicksPinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xbmanx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside