(Topic ID: 197845)

Announcing iScored: The Game Room Score Tracking App!

By pezpunk

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 5.47.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 5.47.41 PM (resized).png
    IMG_4921 (resized).jpg
    Stern-Pinball-Card-QR-Code.jpg
    IMG_7270 (resized).jpg
    iscored (resized).PNG
    Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 9.16.57 PM.png
    5f94192c9400a2739aba6b05e5217f598504e795 (resized).jpg
    7eed67ceda0d71afccb131436cdd03a1b039b475 (resized).jpg
    15865403738562106390691495311667 (resized).jpg
    15865400508534113908964395568461 (resized).jpg
    20200202_162036 (resized).jpg
    iscored (resized).JPG
    Screenshot from 2019-07-29 13-37-16 (resized).png
    iScored (resized).JPG
    Beatles Iscored theme (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronaldvg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 6 years ago

Hi Pez, thanks for making this ! Can I make some observations here ? Only very small things but if it can get better why not I guess.

First I added some games and then went in and added a picture to them, but when choosing another game, the filename of the previous game is still shown. Also when trying to change the background color I did have to change the color first in the left dialog (with all the shades of the color) before I could chooses another base color. This happened every time. So not a biggie because everything works fine if you know what to do.

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

glad you're having fun with it!

Sure is nice. I plan to have it on a beamer in the gameroom. Nice and big. And then edit the scores on a tablet that is outputting to the beamer.

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

any font installed on the server

Would be (very) nice to be able to choose and format the fonts with some sort of dialog. Now I have to guess the color names and when I tried brown I got something like red.

Also a choice of stretching the background images instead of filling would be nice.

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Here's the list of color names. You can also specify color by hex value, of course.
    https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

Thanks. In that list brown is indeed red on my screen. But what I meant was to not have to enter the numbers but just a dialog windows like in Word or Excel. Now it takes a lot of time and experimenting to get something decent.

Just for in the future I mean. Not a thing we need asap, but would be very nice.

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from xbmanx:

For people complaining about fonts.

For the record: not complaining at all, options enough. Only stating that it could be much more user friendly. Not everybody is able to change the fonts now. I just copied the line that was in an existing profile and edited with the font names from the Font Help page. Works good, but not too intuitive.

3 months later
    #356 6 years ago

pezpunk Love the comments in the code Agree with you on Firefox.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronaldvg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-iscored-the-game-room-score-tracking-app?tu=ronaldvg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.