• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Pinball-Armor
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“We would love to know your thoughts!”

• These are awesome, would love to have a cover/mat set for every title in my collection 6 votes
    30%
  • I'm interested, but only for very specific titles 1 vote
    5%
  • I'm interested, but only in the covers 3 votes
    15%
  • I'm interested, but only in the mat 2 votes
    10%
  • I would like a matching head cover 0 votes
  • The pricing feels fair 1 vote
    5%
  • I would be interested but the pricing is too high 4 votes
    20%
  • I am not interested in this product for my machines 3 votes
    15%

(Multiple choice - 20 votes by 17 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Attack-from-Mars-Graphic-Mat-black-thin (resized).jpg
Attack from Mars graphic armor black right side (resized).jpg
Attack from Mars black right side (resized).jpg
Attack from Mars graphic armor black front (resized).jpg
Attack-from-Mars-graphic-armor-and-mat-thin-black (resized).jpg
Attack-from-Mars-Graphic-Mat-color-thin (resized).jpg
Attack from Mars graphic armor color right side (resized).jpg
Attack from Mars graphic armor color left side (resized).jpg
Attack from Mars graphic armor color front (resized).jpg
Attack-from-Mars-graphic-armor-and-mat-thin-color (resized).jpg

#1 10 days ago

Hello Friends of Pinball Armor,

We have developed a new product - Graphic Armor - and we are soliciting interest in our first production run. Graphic Armor is full art dust cover designed to complement the artwork of a machine rather than stifle it. Our first release is Attack from Mars, and we have created 2 versions: the first has a black background, the 2nd, a color background. Also available is a matching mat.

If you have an interest in being a part of the first run, please message me your contact information and your preference for color or black background, and if you would want a mat.

Pricing:
Graphic Armor: $99.99
Graphic Mat: $29.99
Graphic Armor & Mat Package: $119.99
$10 shipping
8.6% sales tax on all transactions

We are also interested in what Bally/Williams machine you would like to see us make a cover for next. Medieval Madness? Monster Bash? Please let us know.

Darren

Attack-from-Mars-graphic-armor-and-mat-thin-color (resized).jpgAttack from Mars graphic armor color right side (resized).jpgAttack from Mars graphic armor color front (resized).jpgAttack from Mars graphic armor color left side (resized).jpgAttack-from-Mars-Graphic-Mat-color-thin (resized).jpgAttack-from-Mars-graphic-armor-and-mat-thin-black (resized).jpgAttack from Mars black right side (resized).jpgAttack from Mars graphic armor black front (resized).jpgAttack from Mars graphic armor black right side (resized).jpgAttack-from-Mars-Graphic-Mat-black-thin (resized).jpg
#2 5 days ago

Had a chance to view these, does not disappoint. Another great product by Pinball Armor.

#3 5 days ago

Looks sharp. How durable and cushy are the mats? I wouldn't be a customer of the armor, but would be interested in a series of mats since my gameroom is ceramic tile.

#6 5 days ago

I think they look good but I’m surprised your not covering the head.

#7 5 days ago
Quoted from bam10:

Im not. No need for dust cover on head.

#8 5 days ago

I wouldn't be interested. Mine are in a finished basement, virtually no traffic, not exposed to any UV light.

ZEP and microfiber to clean the glass before a party, same as always. Cool looking, just no use for them.

#9 5 days ago

Looks great.
What is the cover and mat made out of?
Interested in both.
When will they be available?

#10 4 days ago
Quoted from treborlicec:

Looks sharp. How durable and cushy are the mats? I wouldn't be a customer of the armor, but would be interested in a series of mats since my gameroom is ceramic tile.

So the mats have no cushion. We have been working on perfecting a memory foam version, but the trade-off is our graphics are not coming out as sharp as we would like. Rather than delay launch, we thought we would go with the mat that has no cushion and great graphics. Based on feedback we will either continue with the no cushion/great graphics version or table it until we can perfect the memory foam version.

#11 4 days ago
Quoted from bam10:

We intentionally did not create a head cover for this preliminary run, as we weren't sure people would want them… We find they are hard to put on and remove, particularly when games are close together in a larger collection. Also, a head cover with graphics will add cost (production and artist), so again, wanted to gather preliminary feedback before doubling down. And finally, as mentioned by NorCalRealtor, not a lot of dust accumulates on the head.

Our goal with creating the covers was to make something that complemented the artwork of a machine (rather than stifling it), protected from dust and small critters running around (cats), and says "I'm turned off" in a way that still looks good (if visitors are over and you don't want people playing).

If there is strong feedback for head covers with graphics we will definitely entertain making them for AFM and future titles!

#12 4 days ago

We were thinking MB or MM for the next run. Advantage with the MM is that there is no licensing (besides Bally/Williams) so we have no constraints on graphics. We would have to be creative with MB, making something that complements the game without infringing. Definitely will be the 2nd or 3rd in line.

#13 4 days ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Looks great.
What is the cover and mat made out of?
Interested in both.
When will they be available?

The cover is a polyester. Machine washable, doesn't scratch the game. Not sure what the mat is made out of… A very low pile rug with rubber backing. They are available now (or I should say shortly), just gauging interest so I can get my first run sized right and underway.

#14 4 days ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I wouldn't be interested. Mine are in a finished basement, virtually no traffic, not exposed to any UV light.
ZEP and microfiber to clean the glass before a party, same as always. Cool looking, just no use for them.

Hey thank you for the feedback nonetheless. We realize these won't be for everyone. My collection is actually in the basement as well, but I still love the cover. A nice way of "putting away the machine," particularly if I have a gathering where I may not want the machines turned on right away.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside