(Topic ID: 127513)

Announcement: Exclusive Shooter Rods from STERN and PBC!

By pinball_customs

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinball_customs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150422_230648.jpg
    20150422_230656.jpg
    20150422_230709.jpg
    image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

PinballCustoms.com is pleased to announce a partnership with Stern Pinball Inc. to bring you our exclusive, hand-made shooter rods to the Stern Store! (costore.com/sternpin)

Stay tuned for more exciting info from PBC and Stern!

#2 6 years ago

Great stuff. I am loving my custom Sparky shooter rod!image.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Congrats! That's great news.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinchamp:

custom Sparky shooter rod

That looks awesome!

2 weeks later
    #7 6 years ago

Also coming soon to the Stern store!

20150422_230709.jpg 20150422_230656.jpg 20150422_230648.jpg
    #8 6 years ago

Got a Khan-pod coming for Star Trek?

#10 6 years ago

You know, one of the containers him and his crew were sleeping in. I can't think of anything else smooth and comfortable to use on Star Trek. I've seen Starfleet logos rods....and they are uncomfortable.

#11 6 years ago

ahhhh right, the torpedoes! Yeah I'll take a look, thanks for the suggestion

#12 6 years ago

A tribble would be great for star trek! Was in the recent movie and of course a throwback to the originals too.

#13 6 years ago

New Avengers code being worked on by Stern, maybe a good time to release pics of your newest Avenger Rod?

Congrats Brock. You do amazing work and this is great news for you. Your Walking Dead rods should have been sold months ago by Stern.

3 weeks later
    #14 6 years ago

Melon shooters are officially for sale on the Stern site!

Everybody here and on other forums deserve a pat on the back for making pinball rise again, and for helping the little guys and gals create businesses from the ashes of a near dead industry. I've been trying since 2008 and without home collectors, it would be a hopeless industry in my honest opinion.

Thank you all.

Here's to what the future holds!

- Brock

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside