PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xfassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago

Sign me up!

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I need pretty much everything to assemble a new topper for my wh20, these look great!
Is there anywhere I can buy the flashing light strips for the topper?

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-15765

Is this what your looking for?

1 week later
#119 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I ordered 6 days ago.. so hopefully will have it soon. i have an original to compare it to and will post some video of both.

Same here (ordered 6 days ago). I was told they are now shipping (delayed because they didnt have the correct box size). I will post some videos too when it shows up.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Mine arrive Thursday - if no one gets a vid up yet - I'll post

How about some early impressions? Good, bad, indifferent???

#125 10 years ago

I misread it as you received it on Thursday....one of these days I will learn to read.

#128 10 years ago

No video yet.....still have some restoration to do before firing the machine up. Here is a quick picture of old versus new.

WH20_Topper.JPGWH20_Topper.JPG

#133 10 years ago

So.....does this mean early adopters are out of luck if a new and improved version is released?

#158 10 years ago

What is the recommended action for those of us that purchased version 1?

1) Return it for a full refund?
2) Wait patiently for version 2?
3) ?????

Please advise. Thanks.

8 months later
#333 10 years ago

Whysnow - Haven't you noticed the "take money first and deliver something somewhere down the road" business mode is the new standard. I appreciate others taking risks to produce new/novel products for the pinball community. I have even supported many of these initiatives (including this one at the start). However, it seems to be getting a bit out of control.

8 months later
#500 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Has anyone purchased and installed the decal that goes over the original waterfall with the cutout for the foil?
I have it and now thinking about installing it is giving me the willies.

Took me three days to face my fears on that install. In the end, it came out quite well.

#503 9 years ago

Honestly, I don't exactly remember how I did it (over a year ago). I just remember spending a lot of time getting it aligned and initially stuck to the bottom. Once it looked right, I just went for it. Is it absolutely perfect....nope. However, it is awfully darn close. Good Luck!

3 months later
#555 9 years ago

I returned mine within a week of receiving it. Of course, I lost $20+ in the deal having to ship at back to him.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xfassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=xfassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.