PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#458 9 years ago

updates on the pps forum as of today from TP

11 months later
#659 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If "someone" could create an LCD version, what would the interest in something like that be? (pending approval and licensing from Rick of course).

Sure ... show me a proposal and I would likely be fine with something like that ... not sure how you would find an lcd that would fit in the tub, but and then what the price would be but what the heck if someone can figure it out let me know.

rick

#665 8 years ago

i've had minimal contact with Twisted Pins ...

#670 8 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I thought you gave them the ok to produce this Rick, But all they have done is rip people off with your name attached!
I myself have asked for a refund for approx 10 months without a reply fron Travis etc.
Disgrace!!!

sure we approved them to make it, that doesn't mean we control what they do with their customers ... i'm not sure what is going on with not refunding customers -or- giving some details on when the final product would be available ... certainly we are not happy about ...

2 weeks later
#695 8 years ago

There are no additional projects queued up with them ... I have leaned on them and forwarded any emails I get to TP. Sorry but yet another small supplier who disappeared and left customers hanging ...

2 months later
#699 8 years ago

Obviously he's having problems ... and we are working to get him to communicate with his customers, but there is only so much we can do.

1 month later
#708 8 years ago

Yes, because I have worked behind the scenes to get the Whitewater foils which TP says that they have and I keep asking and asking and trying to get ahold of travis, who has said he has the foils, but somehow cannot provide them to me or anyone else.

So, no problem you can post my PM's, because you post in that I'm somehow supposed to strongarm this stuff from him, when I am 8 hours away, and somehow I am supposed to do what that I have not already done.

Nothing to hide on this one ... travis is the issue, and I have tried and tried and tried to get a resolution to this, but I cannot get water out of a rock.

Nice one.

rick

#709 8 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

You sir are just as bad as Twisted Pins.
You gave them the rights to make this reproduiction under your Licence "Planetary pinball sales"
And have since wipped your hands also on all of US...

Yes, because someone has approval to make a product that somehow I am responsible for their actions and accountable for all that they do ... especially when they were credible up to the time that they were working on the product. I certainly am trying to get Travis to produce the goods and fix his issues for his customers, but sorry I am not responsible for others just because you can happen to be able to talk with me ... and I will continue to try to get a resolution with travis because that is the right thing for me to try to do.

rick

#713 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Make a product, prove it works, then take orders and make many more.

Unfortunately, that model is creating casualties as well as there are very few interesting in risking investment in pinball items, especially when you have signups and then people bail almost instantly. We just had it happen on a couple of items where people 'committed' to buy and then they disappear when we ask for them to follow thru ... it's a pretty high percentage for some other suppliers as well, making them very gun-shy unless there is a pre-order. Not clear there is a good answer unfortunately, which will result in less stuff overall.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.