PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago

Congrats! Glad someone finally stepped up and made these.

5 months later
1 week later
#231 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Sorry the delay in the update. We were hoping to have better information before posting about it again.
The last sample we received was not a complete full size sample so although it looked good to us we need a full size sample before moving forward with production. We are awaiting a full size sample at this time.

Hey Travis,
There's no way to make a ramp smaller than the tooling and knowing how this decal (with a fixed size stamp tool) is made I'm very curious how you can stamp a smaller sample?

Cheers.

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

James
To answer your question they used a small square piece of foil board and not a piece big enough to cover the entire die. So therefore we only received a sample that showed part of the waterfall and not the entire waterfall. Hope that answers your question.
Travis

Good grief, that's bizarre. Glad you have to deal with those kind of people and not me...wait...never mind.

3 months later
#297 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That's great and all, but they've been holding my money for 8 months without acceptable communication. Maybe I'm not the most patient person, but I think I've given this a fair amount of time. Now all I would like is a refund. I think that's very fair.

Not sure how this project is progressing but I got my refund check from them in August. It bounced. It took over a month later and a bunch of excuses to get a cashiers check from them but I did finally get the refund...plus the NSF fees my bank charged me.

#312 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

I had an account on Pinside well before the idea to create Twisted Pins was created. I use the Twisted Pins account only for business related posts.
You are welcome to your own opinion and that is your right. Not sure where I stated this was somebody's fault and tried to blame somebody else??

Thanks for your donation to Python.

2 weeks later
#338 10 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Whysnow - Haven't you noticed the "take money first and deliver something somewhere down the road" business mode is the new standard. I appreciate others taking risks to produce new/novel products for the pinball community. I have even supported many of these initiatives (including this one at the start). However, it seems to be getting a bit out of control.

I am proud to say that Pinball Inc has NEVER taken money first. We constantly have people tell us they want to give us money to start a new project but we refuse to take it. We always make the product at our risk and never at the risk of the customer.

#339 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

When Twisted Pins was started I approached Robin about having a separate user ID to keep my posts separated between business and personal posts. Not sure why this now is a big deal as many people who know me already knew I had the two user profiles. It's not like I went behind Robins back and created multiple user profiles. I suggest that if anybody has an issue with they take it up with Robin directly. It's not like I use my personal profile to promote my business etc...

Thanks again for your donation to the Python Anghelo fund.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=pinballinc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.