PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago

Great news! PM sent.

#60 10 years ago

Wonder how many of us will purchase more than 1 this time around....

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I believe Methos is referring to when purchased NIB. This has never been remade before.

Correct....

2 weeks later
#175 10 years ago

Little bit of work to do it appears, but I support the effort and hope the next batch will be better. If it was done once, it can be done again.

1 week later
#180 10 years ago

They are working on it - I ordered but believe they held off some shipments until they get it right.

1 week later
#185 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

We are getting very close! We thought that we would have it in our hands by now but the foil embosser has had to remake the sample as it wasn't quite right. With the high cost of running these we need to make sure the new one is 100% correct.
We do appreciate all of the supportive emails from the people who bought it and are working hard on getting these finished ASAP and getting them out.

I would rather it take some time and get it done right.

3 months later
#212 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Update as of 9/23
As we have told all of our customers who are still in at this point. At any time should you want a refund please contact us and we are more than happy to issue it right away.

PM sent.

1 week later
#215 10 years ago

PM resent.

1 month later
#229 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Sorry the delay in the update. We were hoping to have better information before posting about it again.
The last sample we received was not a complete full size sample so although it looked good to us we need a full size sample before moving forward with production. We are awaiting a full size sample at this time.

My last PM went unawnswered. I would appreicate a response. Thank you.

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

PM's have been answered. Sorry about that!

Travis,

I am sending another PM and will also be sending a physical copy to your place of business.

#236 10 years ago

I am in receipt of your response.

2 months later
#278 10 years ago

PM sent to Deacon.

2 weeks later
#335 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You have to somewhat feel sorry/yet laugh at the guys that thought they could sell their original topper for a premium before word got out that reproductions would be made, only to have them get burned when things fell flat with the reproduction.

I went out and bought one of the originals that were put up for sale - something told me it was a wise decision.

#340 10 years ago

This soap opera has been going on for 9 months - I think it is sufficent to say it's going nowhere.

9 months later
#537 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No kidding. I don't understand how people sleep at night with people's money and nothing to show for it. Announce the product when it's done and take orders. It's not exactly rocket science. These things are marked up way beyond their production costs. And I'm fine with that. It's the reward for the work. You don't get to collect it until you've put that work in though.

I requested a refund and received it after jumping through some hoops. I can't believe that a full refund wasn't automatically sent to all orders as soon as they knew a delay was going to be greater than 90 days. How long as it been, over a year? Can you imagine any other company taking your money without any restock estimates?

I'll bet a week's pay TP sure as hell didn't book it as unearned revenue on the liability side of their balance sheet and put the funds into any third party escrow account.

I do wish them the best and the way they launched the Taxi spinout ramp was supurb.

1) It's coming
2) Est. day of launch
3) On site when ready to ship
4) Made payment
5) Recd. ramp in 5 days

Could not have been done better.

#546 9 years ago

So much for TP to get into the ramp business.

8 months later
#657 8 years ago

Ask PPS at Expo.

#677 8 years ago

Well - they did give us the Taxi ramps, which was a huge accomplishment. Too bad that things didn't work out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.