PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 10 years ago

Will you be bringing a few extras to the show to sell outright?

#110 10 years ago

TwistedPins was unable to show up at Pinagogo...there were a few of us waiting anxiously but it didn't happen.

#113 10 years ago

Hey Brian,

Steve mentioned something about a loading issue on the plane with the guys and I understood it that they were unable to make the show. I didn't see the guy's there, but I guess I stand corrected. Sent them a PM this morning and I am sure I will hear back soon.

Thanks

1 week later
#145 10 years ago

Sounds good Travis....waiting patiently!

11 months later
#361 9 years ago

Good Luck...I hope it goes well.

5 months later
#477 9 years ago

Sad to see the cost go up for those that wanted these back in May 2013 and were told that their names would be put on a list and contacted when the toppers were ready. I assume all the extra research/development drove the price up from the original offer to customers. Oh well

#479 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You should read from the official source before assuming...... Check the thread on pps forums.

Not planning on setting up a forum account at PPS so I will wait to hear back from Twisted Pins. Thank you for the direction

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=loren3233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.