Topic Stats

• 847 posts
  • 198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinballManiac40
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180203_134032 (resized).jpg
20180203_133705 (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
3fdc_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

ebay.com link » Whitewater Pinball Topper Used But Nice

Hey... this topper looks just like the one that was stolen right off my game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted my own thread on this about 4 months ago…

Topic: Someone stole my White Water topper (dome and waterfall)

"I own a vacation home in Lake Tahoe, CA. I have many arcade games for my guests to play and enjoy (Ms. PacMan ~ Galaga ~ air hockey ~ pair Rush the Rock drivers ~ Crazy Taxi ~ Mega Touch ~ Bumper Pool ~ 2 pinballs). One pinball was a White Water.

My clean crew didn't notice that one of my guests removed the dome and the waterfalls inside, on top the game. I've had a dozens guests in and out and wouldn't know which one who did. It's definitely a pinhead, which really sucks too.

I need to replace it, any help? I know BAA & Marco sell the clear domes for WW & FT. Are there any good repo waterfalls available?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Travis at TwistedPins chimed into my thread and graciously offered to replace my stolen topper. I'm very appreciative of this.
Kerry

#450 5 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Well the seller is Dave and his number is:
213-392-4324

Does the info match anyone who may have stayed at your place? (The number was in the ad, so there was no doxxing done to get this info)

I went back over 2 years of past bookings to see if Dave rented our place... no such luck.

My White Water looks naked without it's topper.

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I'm not sure why people are bumping this thread...If TwistedPin has more info he will post it...I'ts not like he will see this and say "oh yeah, I got the toppers done I guess I just forgot to tell everybody"

I bumped it cuz dsuperbee pointed out the seller's name & phone #. My topper was stolen right off the top of my game. I I felt compelled to search it out.

#459 5 years ago

Thanks Rick going there now.

3 weeks later
#497 5 years ago

I sent Travis a PM several days ago myself... I haven't heard any back.

1 week later
#508 5 years ago

I hope it happens... I really need to replace mine. It was stolen right off my game (topper falls and dome too).

Kerry

1 month later
2 weeks later
#541 4 years ago

I have left messages (phone) and emails un-answered. I purchased a blue Taxi spin out ramp in July (charged to my credit card 5 months ago). Travis emailed me back then saying he was going to ship both (Taxi ramp & WH20 fallers topper) at the same time. I've rec'vd nothing!

3 weeks later
#548 4 years ago

Update... I called again and got thru to Travis this morning. He apologized and said he's been very busy with stencils, as many pinheads are re-doing their cabinets in the winter months.

He thinks the White Water toppers will be done in 2-3 months. I paid for a Taxi Spin Out ramp 6 months ago which he/we agreed would ship with WH20 topper back then. He said he'll ship it (Taxi ramp) tomorrow.

So, hopefully I get the Taxi ramp soon and I'll just wait to see what materializes with topper.

Kerry

4 weeks later
#551 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Update... I called again and got thru to Travis this morning. He apologized and said he's been very busy with stencils, as many pinheads are re-doing their cabinets in the winter months.

He thinks the White Water toppers will be done in 2-3 months. I paid for a Taxi Spin Out ramp 6 months ago which he/we agreed would ship with WH20 topper back then. He said he'll ship it (Taxi ramp) tomorrow.

So, hopefully I get the Taxi ramp soon and I'll just wait to see what materializes with topper.

Kerry

I posted this a month ago... I haven't even rec'vd the Taxi Ramp I paid $137 for. He said he was shipping "Tomorrow". That "Tomorrow" was a 1 month ago.

1 month later
#562 4 years ago

He took my $137 for a TAXI spin out ramp back in July 2014 (9 months ago). Still no ramp.

#569 4 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Well Kerry you may be in luck...twisted pins is supposed to be a vendor at pagg this year. Here is to hoping you get your ramp!

Great news... I'll meet up with him.

BTW: Rick at BAA emailed me personally, to say Travis is sending me my paid Taxi ramp. So, maybe things are materializing for him. That could be great news for those of use who have been waiting for his products.

#571 4 years ago

I rec'vd my TAXI spin out ramp today! Looks like things are ramping up for Twisted Pins.

Hopefully others will be getting what they paid for.

5 months later
#688 4 years ago

Mine was stolen off the top of my game (the clear dome and mounting bracket with foil waterfall decal). I had WH20 along with 6-7 other games in our vacation rental. The clean crew never noticed it was gone.

Travis kindly offered to replace it for free. That was over a year ago.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-stole-my-white-water-topper-dome-and-waterfall

I purchased a new dome, mounting bracket for decal and a decal (non-foil) and at least it looks so much better.

I hope you guys get your paid topper.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside