PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 9 years ago

I'm not sure why people are bumping this thread...If TwistedPin has more info he will post it...I'ts not like he will see this and say "oh yeah, I got the toppers done I guess I just forgot to tell everybody"

5 months later
#568 9 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I sent the following PM via Pinside to Travis on Monday, March 30. I haven't heard back from him as of today. I also called them today and it went to voice mail. I will try calling again a little later today.
Hi Travis,
I am really glad to hear that you are close to a final resolution regarding the WH2O toppers. I purchased a topper from you back in May of 2013 and never installed it as I have been waiting to exchange it for the new/fixed version which is listed as coming out in the first quarter of 2015 according to your website.
Is this project still on target or has it been abandoned? I assume that you will be sending me out a new topper with a pre-paid return label for the first topper.
Let me know how the exchange process works and thanks for seeing this through to a successful completion. If you have abandoned the project please let me know as in that case I would like to request a refund.
Regards.

Uh oh...you ended your Email with "regards"...now he is going to think you are a Nigerian scammer and he wont respond to you...

5 months later
#667 8 years ago

30 new posts in two days....lots of pinsiders flocking to this thread again because it looks like there is some news on the topper, but false alarm again......

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=cosmokramer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.