PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#596 8 years ago

Mods should close this thread. We're beating a very dead horse here.

#601 8 years ago

This thread was started 2 years ago. Nothing has been produced as far as I know.

I'd say the thread is dead.

#605 8 years ago

Obviously Tp isn't responding to this annoying over-bumped posting.

Just let it die. If they eventually produce this topper, they'll let people know.

By continuing to bump this thread does nothing but make people get slightly excited by thinking there is a magical announcement, when in reality we all know there isn't.

#608 8 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

If this thread bothers you then ignore it. I have an interest in it and will continue to bump it as I see fit.

Oh.. ok there bud.

Keep bumping it and getting everyone's excitement up when they see a new posting to this thread. That makes sense.

Bug TP directly. Might make more sense as they're OBVIOUSLY not responding here.

#612 8 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I have been bugging him directly for almost 3 months via email and telephone and he has not responded. That was mentioned in a previous posting by me in this thread.
That is why I have brought it here. Sure, he may continue to ignore it, but who knows, this thread may get his attention.
People are pretty smart. They can choose to either read or ignore this thread. If this thread doesn't interest you then ignore it. It is really pretty simple.

You're right. People are pretty smart. They can continue to bump a thread for no reason. Everytime I see a new posting here, I think.. "hmm, is it finally being released?!!" but it's just another nothing post. It's been going on for 2 years now.

Why don't you just keep bugging them directly, THEN when you make progress, which I doubt you will, post a new thread. You'll get less people's hopes up falsely that way.

3 weeks later
#636 8 years ago

Sons a bitches.

2 months later
#644 8 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Can we kill this thread? I get excited every time it gets bumped. Bummer

Already tried to kill it. It ain't happenin'!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.