PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 10 years ago

I hope I don't regret ordering one. I am hoping it is a great product and I spent my money well. If not, I hope they will make it right.

Brian

10 months later
#357 10 years ago

It's been a few weeks, so I wanted to revive the thread. Sure wish we would hear good news.

1 month later
#368 9 years ago

still waiting here. I was probably one of the first to order this topper, and still waiting on a finished product.

Was hoping to see a update by now.

Brian

3 months later
#400 9 years ago

Looking forward to getting my replacement foil!!!

1 week later
#403 9 years ago

Haven't got mine in the mail yet. Still hoping!!

1 month later
#448 9 years ago

Would be great to get some kind of update!!!!

#486 9 years ago

I have been very patient Calvin 12. I bought the topper at the very beginning, when they advertised it here on this group. They have responded and updated to this group in the past many times. I would expect the updates to come on this group also. I don't think anyone here is asking too much to be updated on the progress. I have close to $300 into this, and I would like to get an update.

B

1 month later
#513 9 years ago

Come on, We believed in you, you have had our money now for 18months.
I think you should at least post here with updates!

Ditto!!!

1 month later
#549 9 years ago

Busy with stencils? why can he finish the product that I paid for 20 months ago first? I have already heard the "it will be ready in 2 or 3 months" 5 or 6 months ago.

1 month later
#557 9 years ago

Still waiting on mine. Last post from twisted pins on this was 7 and 1/2 months ago.

1 month later
#578 9 years ago

Please ask and report back here. I would appreciate it!!!

1 month later
#621 8 years ago

I appreciate the bumps on this thread. I was one of the 1st to order this topper and am still hoping and waiting for the fix. If you don't like the thread, drain it. I do that all the time on topics I am not interested in.

B

8 months later
#789 8 years ago

Never sold any? What is the crap that I bought from them with the non working foil?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=bbc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.