(Topic ID: 89444)

Announce: Twisted Pins to enter the Ramp Arena!

By TwistedPins

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

twisted.jpg
IMG_1741.JPG
johnny_mnemonic-bg.jpg
FWS.jpg
YSGMTU.jpg
Taxi Spin Out 2.jpg
Taxi Spin Out 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 9 years ago

Congratulations Travis, I wish you the best of luck. So glad you're making the spinout ramp!! That will help our Taxi ramps sellout quicker. It's too bad you couldn't use the original spinout tooling but since there's a court order making it impossible for anyone to use it, making your own tooling was a wise choice.

For those interested, Travis is well aware of the last 6 projects we're going to do before I ride off into the sunset and as he stated he isn't going to make duplicate ramps, just ones that are needed he's agreed not to make these unless we bail out on them. In case anyone missed our list here it is:

EATPM
WCS
RS
BSD
BC (Bad Cats)
Hurricane may come into play from another party with our help.

The Cyclone Ferris Wheel exit ramp is not on the list but as we stated before that is because it was started along with the other Cyclone ramps we finished.

The Police Force center ramp restocking has been in the works before our announcement so it will be completed along with a few other "restocking" ramps.

Again Travis, best of luck! As I told you a while back, if you need any help just ask.

Cheers,
James

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Whats the story behind this?

There is no way I'll make a post that lengthy! You'll have to wait for the book, which is indeed already in the works.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Nice James, glad to hear your intentions are still good on your promises to us still waiting for your great well revered products. However,when I visit your site I still see the same ramps I've seen for several months now. These are hardly "New! New! New!",so an update and an added change would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Noted. Don't really want to hijack Travis' thread and steal his thunder so I'll keep things to a minimum. Our website has always been way behind, most of our product is sold through distributors so we get lazy with our own site. It's been that way for over 12 years. Now back to the regularly scheduled program...good luck Travis.

Cheers,
James

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-twisted-pins-to-enter-the-ramp-arena?tu=pinballinc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.