(Topic ID: 89444)

Announce: Twisted Pins to enter the Ramp Arena!

By TwistedPins

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

twisted.jpg
IMG_1741.JPG
johnny_mnemonic-bg.jpg
FWS.jpg
YSGMTU.jpg
Taxi Spin Out 2.jpg
Taxi Spin Out 1.jpg

There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Batman Forever ramps... even clear... would be great!

Quoted from martinb30:

I would love a new set of the Green Batman Forever Ramps. You cant find them anywhere.

I'd like to agree here. I have never seen a BF with the right ramp unbroken at it's exit, and the left ramps are always absolutely destroyed too. I have two sets, and they are both blown out. I have seriously considered buying another machine to get decent ramps.

3 weeks later
#202 9 years ago

+1 for checkpoint

#203 9 years ago

I'm late to the party, but a Gottlieb Genesis is the game the needs some new ramps. Not some machines, but just about all machines.

#204 9 years ago

Jurassic Park ramps, upper and lower.

1 week later
#205 9 years ago

PZ left and right please!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

#206 9 years ago

I would pay DEARLY for a new TMNT Ramp Set. I am talking... a lot. PLEASE make this.

1 week later
#207 9 years ago

Gottlieb Genesis!

#208 9 years ago

wcs94 please

1 week later
#209 9 years ago

An incredible response to an incredible topic! Sorry I didn't read all the comments yet, Monday Night Football Ramps would be GREAT if no one has mentioned them yet?????

Good Luck!!!

Thanks!

#210 9 years ago

How about TSPP ramps done in clear.

#211 9 years ago

Jurassic Park, both upper ramp and subway ramp please!!

#212 9 years ago

Time machine.

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from Behr2006:

An incredible response to an incredible topic! Sorry I didn't read all the comments yet, Monday Night Football Ramps would be GREAT if no one has mentioned them yet?????
Good Luck!!!
Thanks!

^^^^^^^^^ +1

#214 9 years ago

earthshaker - subway ramp! desperate

#215 9 years ago

Swords of Fury, please.

#216 9 years ago

Is Twisted Pins going to be at the Chicago Pinball Expo selling any of the ramps that Pinball Inc. made in the past? Wondering if I should bring my $$$ or order on-line.

#217 9 years ago

Twisted Pins DIDN'T Buy Pinball Inc., so why would they be selling those ramps at a show???

Starship Fantasy bought Pinball Inc......

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Twisted Pins DIDN'T Buy Pinball Inc., so why would they be selling those ramps at a show???
Starship Fantasy bought Pinball Inc......

Jeez sorry. Ok Starship Fantasy or whoever is making whatever these days...

#219 9 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Jeez sorry. Ok Starship Fantasy or whoever is making whatever these days...

I think it's safe to assume that someone will be selling ramps at Expo. If you're looking for a particular title, I'd suggest contacting the vendor (be it Twisted (for Taxi and ???), Starship (for ramps PBI had in inventory), or any of the other suppliers (Marco, PBR, etc.) to find out if they can deliver your order at Expo.

#220 9 years ago
Quoted from superJackpot:

Swords of Fury, please.

^ this - needed badly.

#221 9 years ago

Are Twisted Pins just doing ramps or are you doing playfield plastics too? Could do with a PZ Dancing dummy if you are??? PLEASE!!!!

#222 9 years ago

I500 serpentine ramp is needed on almost every I500

#223 9 years ago

Another vote for JD, apart from my dollars you'll get a

#224 9 years ago

Any updates as of late? I see nothing on the website.

2 months later
#225 9 years ago

Another vote for Royal Rumble ramps! My ramps are perfect, but I would buy as a backup for when my current ones do break.

#226 9 years ago

I think they quit? Someone said they still hadn't seen the Taxi ramp they'd paid for?

2 weeks later
#228 9 years ago

wwf Royal rumble

thanks

#229 9 years ago

Another vote for Batman Forever. The ramps are not available anywhere. My dad has the game and a cracked ramp or two I am sure he would replace if they were available.

#230 9 years ago

Is Twisted Pins still making new ramps?

I thought there was a thread that indicated they were now MIA.

I really hope that is not correct.

Chris

#231 9 years ago

please, please, please, WWF Royal Rumble

#232 9 years ago

given the disappearance of travis and twisted pins, you might be better off getting in touch with larry @ starship fantasy (who took over the pinball inc [james loflin's old endeavor] ramp business).

http://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/

#233 9 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble ramp please !!

#234 9 years ago

Yeah, I agree. Twisted pins is not a reliable company. I've wasted a lot of time and $ dealing with those jokers.

Quoted from j_m_:

given the disappearance of travis and twisted pins, you might be better off getting in touch with larry @ starship fantasy (who took over the pinball inc [james loflin's old endeavor] ramp business).
http://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/

#235 9 years ago

7 months from their last post....doesn't look good folks.

#236 9 years ago

Cue Ball Wizard ramp!! Everyone is see is broken right at the entry to the ramp.

1 week later
#237 9 years ago

+1 for Checkpoint

6 months later
#238 8 years ago

Wwf royal rumble banzi ramp is in HIGH DEMAND

3 months later
#239 8 years ago

Not sure if these guys are around or not. But I did try to reach out to them via phone and just got a voice mail for "Travis".

I am looking like many others for a PZ right ramp..

#240 8 years ago

Travis/ twisted pins has not even been on pinside with this account for over a year. I am guessing he evaporated along with everyones money and hopes for more ramps

#241 8 years ago

Twisted is still lurking here:

twisted.JPGtwisted.JPG

#242 8 years ago

odd, when I go to his profile it shows "Last seen here: October 29th, 2014"

#243 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Twisted is still lurking here:
twisted.JPG

I think that's a bug. If you check any member even the known inactive members it will say there were here today.

#245 8 years ago

Is Twisted pins still in biz?

#246 8 years ago

Here a strange question...
Has anyone tried to make metal ramps for PZ? Or seen it another's machines ramp would work with little or no mods?

#247 8 years ago

Contacted Twisted pins on their website. And apparently they are still in business??

#248 8 years ago
Quoted from Themessenger:

Here a strange question...
Has anyone tried to make metal ramps for PZ? Or seen it another's machines ramp would work with little or no mods?

It's definitely doable, get yourself a cheap Harbor Freight spot welder , some wire & make some wire forms .

#249 8 years ago
Quoted from Themessenger:

Contacted Twisted pins on their website. And apparently they are still in business??

Isn't TwistedPIns one of the MMR distributors? Has anybody received their MMR through them yet?

#250 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Isn't TwistedPIns one of the MMR distributors? Has anybody received their MMR through them yet?

Given their track record since then, I would be surprised if anyone bought through them.

There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-twisted-pins-to-enter-the-ramp-arena/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.