You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_(7).JPG
taxihole.jpg
DrWho-Ramp1.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Thanks to Chris Heffner, Scott Charles and Martin Wardle I have finally been able to make a superior ramp protector for Dr Who. Much like my improved top flap replacement for WMS part number 01-10650 this is the way the factory should have made them

This new ramp protector will get totally blown out Who ramps playable again and look great doing it.

Thanks for looking!
http://www.passionforpinball.com/drwho.htm

DrWho-Ramp1.jpgDrWho-Ramp1.jpg

#2 12 years ago

thats awesome cliffy! I have a buddy that will probably be picking one up for his.

now if you could make one to prevent this from happening to my new Taxi ramp....

taxihole.jpgtaxihole.jpg

#3 12 years ago

Awesome. I'll have to pick up one of each of the new protectors for my DW. I got a NOS O ramp for it and it was cracked within a couple days!

#4 12 years ago

Bravo sir! you are the Thomas Edison of pinball.or Thomas Edison was the Cliffy of everything else. anyway,thank you for all you do for the hobby.

#5 12 years ago

Sorry Have to Hijack WHO DEY Bengals beat undefeated Buffalo 23-20 Yeah Baby!!!!!!

#6 12 years ago

Wow, that is going to work great. I was considering making my own, but now I don't have to. Jay, where did you find that ramp?

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Bravo sir! you are the Thomas Edison of pinball.or Thomas Edison was the Cliffy of everything else. anyway,thank you for all you do for the hobby.

Thanks! That cracked my azz up

#8 12 years ago

Cliffy,
Any plans to make one for WWF? My start mode hole needs one.

#9 12 years ago

That looks great, Cliffy. Definitely need to order one of those for my Doctor Who - I'm sure I'm never ever gonna sell that game and it's up for shopping treatment soon! Better make it bullet proof for many more games to come!

When will the DW protector hit the European suppliers (like Bestofpinball or pinballheaven) Cliffy?

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

From Wasilla, AK, USA
Has 19 games in collection.
Has rated 20 games.
Posted 4 minutes ago | # | !! |
Cliffy,
Any plans to make one for WWF? My start mode hole needs one.

Yes! please! im thinking about bringing mine to pagg next may. every royal rumble i have seen has wear at both mode start holes.if you can make protectors for wwf i will put you in for sainthood cliffy.

#11 12 years ago

Here is one pic from my WWF.

photo_(7).JPGphoto_(7).JPG

#12 12 years ago

The problem with WWF (and yes I've looked into this before) is that damned sloping cutout. Without a playfield to work from I have no way to get the angle and be consistent making a protector that fits right every time

#13 12 years ago

Excellent ! Where and when can I order this ?

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from robin:

When will the DW protector hit the European suppliers (like Bestofpinball or pinballheaven) Cliffy?

Actually Robin I *just* shipped a Big O' Box of protectors to Pinball Heaven last week so Phil should have stock on the website soon. However.... I don't think I had the ramp protector ready for him at that time. You can always get from me direct too

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from firepawa:

Excellent ! Where and when can I order this ?

It's too new to be at any of the usual distributors yet so in the meantime you can get them directly from me. There's an email link at the bottom of each protectors web page.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/drwho.htm

Thanks for all the interest guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 110.00
3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 85.00
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-new-dr-who-ramp-protector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.