• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LICENCE_(resized).jpg
images_(1)_(resized).png
playfields_(resized).jpg

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

Hello All,

Last month we launched the revamped 2016 CPR Preorder Page at the web site, which in turn launched all the ready-go playfield candidates for the next few years so they could begin the interest collecting & preorder process.

Today we finish that revamp, with the final 6 additions posted to the CPR Preorder Page today... our remaining candidates in the DataEast and Classic Stern realm! These are art packages now in our finished archives, complete silkscreen master separations, masterfully reproduced by Stuart Wright, who has been working on these for over a year. So now they are all in CPR's sights, and they go up for market consideration with all the other candidates:

DataEast GnR
DataEast Star Trek
DataEast Rocky & Bullwinkle
DataEast LW3
DataEast Tommy
Stern Electronics Meteor

They can be found in the Standard Preorder and Boutique Zone sections, and are awaiting your order/vote.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

This will be it for now, as there is plenty there to keep us busy for the next 2-3 years. We now hunker down and continue production, with the ongoing effort to complete 8-10 runs a year to methodically complete these one at a time, and shrink the list over time. Yes, it will take patience for some of the lesser desired titles to come along - but that is where you guys influence the sequence, by means of response.

Have at it ! Thx.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

playfields_(resized).jpgplayfields_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

kev is sitting there waiting for some peanut to ask for something that isnt on the list ..

so come on lets get it over with and mention, umm .... diner

#4 7 years ago

Since it was thrown out there BSD playfields would be really nice.

#5 7 years ago

A meatier Meteor?
My Steve Kirk signature undies just got a bit tighter...

#6 7 years ago

Kevin,

Can you guys add Banzai Run back on the list to be made!?

#7 7 years ago

Great to see more titles ...not the ones I need for now but still great to see them come up in the future especially LW3 for a lot of people plus if it comes out with plastics will be a bonus fir them
WTG and thank you CPR and team

#8 7 years ago

Going to have to think about r&b, mines nice, but could be nicer! Maybe someday class of 1812 will be on the list!!

#9 7 years ago

Wish BSD could be done.

#10 7 years ago

I was just looking at this last night and thinking that you guys added a bunch of playfields for preorder. I wish I owned some of these titles cause I would buy them. Great to see some DE titles.

+1 for BSD. I just got mine but I was thinking about restoring my playfield someday.

#11 7 years ago

I bet Stu has had some sleepless nights doing all the art
and is happy again

#12 7 years ago

awesome!

I dont think I ever saw a GNR that didnt have atleast some wear by the kickout..

#13 7 years ago

I cant imagine how much work goes in to recreating the art on these and getting them done!

#14 7 years ago

Gotta think that many meteor playfields would be appreciated. Most I've seen are trashed.

#15 7 years ago

Wow, looks great, now I have to see if my R&B is good enough, or needs replaced. Still a vote for Black Hole to be put in the pipeline...

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I bet Stu has had some sleepless nights doing all the art

No doubt. He's mentioned before that he's up at all hours of the night with artwork.

Quoted from PopBumperPete:

and is happy again

Don't get carried away.

#17 7 years ago

proboably a problem with licensing but man do all gottlieb system 3 era games need playfield remakes!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

DataEast GnR
DataEast Star Trek
DataEast Rocky & Bullwinkle
DataEast LW3
DataEast Tommy
Stern Electronics Meteor

I am curious how games get selcted to get to this point?

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am curious how games get selected to get to this point?

I imagine it's the ones where licensing is not going to be an issue. Hence no BSD or JM (thanks Keanu).

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from dankme:

Kevin,

I second this emotion - us Banzai owners would love to see the possibility of this playfield getting made. Any chance of adding it to the "Boutique Zone" list? Has CPR decided not to make the Banzai playfield at all?

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I imagine it's the ones where licensing is not going to be an issue. Hence no BSD or JM (thanks Keanu).

Let's be honest here, if you were Keanu, would YOU want new merch appearing for what is considered one of your worst movies? =|

#22 7 years ago

Also...was really hoping for Future Spa...guess I'll check back in 3 years...

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Keanu's likeness is nowhere on the BSD playfield. Does he still get a say?

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Gotta think that many meteor playfields would be appreciated. Most I've seen are trashed.

Just voted for Meteor!

#25 7 years ago

Man, hard to justify it for Meteor - the playfield costs as much as the game itself.

I'd like to see them do the backglass too, though.

#26 7 years ago

Can there be backglass preorder candidates? That would be awesome!

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Man, hard to justify it for Meteor - the playfield costs as much as the game itself.

Well that's nothing new

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Also...was really hoping for Future Spa...guess I'll check back in 3 years...

Here's one I'd love to see Stu take some creative license and make the playfield artwork fit with the backglass artwork. Hate the playfield artwork.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Here's one I'd love to see Stu take some creative license and make the playfield artwork fit with the backglass artwork. Hate the playfield artwork.

Kindly find your way to the nearest cliff, and jump.

You know the only way I would agree with screwing with it? If he did the prototype art.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=974&picno=43125

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Kindly find your way to the nearest cliff, and jump.
You know the only way I would agree with screwing with it? If he did the prototype art.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=974&picno=43125

I'm not saying I'm in love with the backglass, but between the 2, I prefer the backglass art.

Seriously, the backglass art captures the essence of the theme "Future Spa". The playfield art says "we got an old artist from the 50's and 60's who won't retire".

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'd like to see them do the backglass too, though.

Sure, for an old beat-up Meteor with wear around the inserts and the white of the rockets flaking off... but what's a Meteor with a brand new clearcoated playfield worth? Not too many of those around currently...

I'm a huge fan of the title so I'm looking forward to this one. I'm reserving 2 playfields.

-Jay

#33 7 years ago

I'm in for a GnR. My prayers have been answered!

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from dankme:

Kevin,

I will buy if Bonzai Run is re-made.

#35 7 years ago

I'm shocked there's demand for LW3 play fields.

#36 7 years ago

IMO, many game's go up in value once repros are made because now there is a demand since you can make a nice one. It is such a fun game which is why Stern made so many of them (for Stern that is). I ordered a Meteor PF and have plastics on order too. Now I just need them to get around to making the backglass. It doesn't look like a difficult one to remake but what do I know.

#37 7 years ago

how about that playboy backglass we've been waiting for years?

#38 7 years ago

CPR now needs a page for backglasses and plastics. What's coming on those?

#39 7 years ago

Now that CPR is doing a GNR playfield does this mean they will do a plastic set also?

#40 7 years ago

9 ball. 9 ball, 9 ball. please, or please, nine ball.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Ball_Shine:

Now that CPR is doing a GNR playfield does this mean they will do a plastic set also?

They've already run them twice in the last couple years, but since the playfield is likely (if I had to guess) 18-24 months out at least... Magic 8-Ball says... "maybe?"

#42 7 years ago

DINER !!!!

#43 7 years ago

Firepower

#44 7 years ago

Another vote for Banzai Run here -- I asked about it several years ago I was told the art was finished and the playfield would be run soon. I've had my BR in storage for 5 years now hoping for a playfield repro. Please either run it or just confirm it's never gonna happen so I can move on and do something else with this poor game?

#45 7 years ago

Nineball please!

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

Another vote for Banzai Run here -- I asked about it several years ago I was told the art was finished and the playfield would be run soon. I've had my BR in storage for 5 years now hoping for a playfield repro. Please either run it or just confirm it's never gonna happen so I can move on and do something else with this poor game?

Yup! Same here. I have the CPR Banzai Run pf plastics and backglass, was just patiently waiting for the playfield to be made as promised. It was on the list to get repro'd then pulled. I am sure Marco and BAA would even buy extra sets to sell if there wasn't enough people signing up.

Kevin, can we add BR back on the list to get made!? Thanks.

#47 7 years ago

THANK YOU CPR!!!!!

#48 7 years ago

I would have sworn you had Fish Tales playfields in the pipe last year. I could be wrong and I don't believe I missed them. Was that title something that was being considered or was there not enough interest?

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from kismetnumber1:

I would have sworn you had Fish Tales playfields in the pipe last year. I could be wrong and I don't believe I missed them. Was that title something that was being considered or was there not enough interest?

It's in clear coating now...almost at the finish line....at the top of "The Pipe"

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from dankme:

Kevin,

Both upper and lower please!

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-more-cpr-playfield-candidates-up-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.