(Topic ID: 89367)

Announce: Doctor Who Time Expander Cover Now Available!!

By TwistedPins

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TaylorVA
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sad_(resized).jpg
YSGMTU.jpg
Dr-Who-Time-Expander-Pieces.jpg
Dr-Who-Time-Expander-Assembled.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Twisted Pins is pleased to announce that we have released a new Time Expander cover for Doctor Who. A new mold was built using the original blueprints from Williams to insure that the cover is an exact reproduction of the original cover. The cover also comes with a PPS licensed decal. You can purchase it using the link below

http://www.twistedpins.com/products/?ProductID=415

Dr-Who-Time-Expander-Assembled.jpgDr-Who-Time-Expander-Assembled.jpg Dr-Who-Time-Expander-Pieces.jpgDr-Who-Time-Expander-Pieces.jpg
#2 9 years ago

YES. Buying when I get home!

#3 9 years ago

Very cool! Seems like lot of guys have been waiting for these.
Brian

#4 9 years ago

Nice work!
YSGMTU.jpgYSGMTU.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Wow! That's huge!

Thanks,
faz

#6 9 years ago

Hey, TwistedPins. Have you considered adding the red dome for an additional charge?

faz

#7 9 years ago

We will look into offering it with the red dome already installed.

#8 9 years ago

Just ordered!

#9 9 years ago

Just ordered one.

Does the decal come installed?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Just ordered one.
Does the decal come installed?

The decal comes loose although we can install it prior to shipment if desired.

10 months later
#11 9 years ago

So is twisted pins still ok to order from? I saw a while back they went MIA. I might need one of these soon.

#12 9 years ago

I ordered 1 a month or 2 ago and it finally arrived 3 weeks later.

#14 9 years ago

the quality is so-so IMO. The plastic that screws down to the post is still very prone to breaking. I personally wish it had been thicker and tweaked to resolve the issue of ball impacts there. I made a protector for mine above the target to protect those mounting spots. Cliffy had mentioned using the idea but not sure what came of that. I have some pics here,post 183.. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dw-restore/page/4

#16 9 years ago

Good price for a good product - hard to find part.

1 year later
#17 8 years ago

Is this still available?

#18 8 years ago

I'd read up on Twisted Pins before I'd buy anything from them.

#19 8 years ago

Looks like the site is gone. I assume the site was fake or they closed shop a long time ago.

sad_(resized).jpgsad_(resized).jpg

#20 8 years ago

I bought one of these and while it was a complete part it didn't last long as there were no improvements over the original.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-doctor-who-time-expander-cover-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.