(Topic ID: 62261)

Announce: Cyclone Ramps Coming Very Soon!!!

By TwistedPins

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BrianZ
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cyclone-Decals.jpg
Cyclone-Ramp-#2.jpg
Cyclone-Ramp-#1.jpg
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Reminds me of when I was asking around about the ramps for Rocky & Bullwinkle a couple months back. I was told from ramp makers that I might as well keep dreaming because there's no interest in the game. By miracle chance, I found a site in Norway that had a set of brand new condition ramps for $40 a pop. I jumped all over that, and now my Bullwinkle machine has all 3 ramps in pristine condition. It was a load off my mind, and I can imagine how it feels to be stuck with trashed ramps.

#52 10 years ago

I am in for a set. Just waiting to hear when available

thanks

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Found the site! Look about halfway down for his fix
http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/cyclone/repair/repair.html

Jeff Z's repair page was the answer to my ferris wheel to ramp transition. The gap between the two was enough to have the ball go round and round on the ferris wheel. Followed his fix and have not had a problem since! Great information on his web page,

#54 10 years ago

Pretty frigging excited!

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

Jeff Z's repair page was the answer to my ferris wheel to ramp transition. The gap between the two was enough to have the ball go round and round on the ferris wheel. Followed his fix and have not had a problem since! Great information on his web page,

Yeah I've seen Jeff's page, my problem is I'm missing the metal piece that he connected the piece he made to. I have no metal bracket at all. Someone cut the plastic ramp end off, and glued a new piece of plastic to it, painting the whole mess black. So currently when the ball leaves the ferris wheel the ramp bounces up and down when the ball hits it. Won't be long and the crap repair will fail too.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Yeah I've seen Jeff's page, my problem is I'm missing the metal piece that he connected the piece he made to. I have no metal bracket at all. Someone cut the plastic ramp end off, and glued a new piece of plastic to it, painting the whole mess black. So currently when the ball leaves the ferris wheel the ramp bounces up and down when the ball hits it. Won't be long and the crap repair will fail too.

Well thats a bummer! Just another reason that all Cyclone ramps need to be remade!!

1 month later
#57 10 years ago

Whats the Story on These ramps? Any Progress? I'll pick up set in a second.

Georg

#58 10 years ago

Pinballinc makes them now

#59 10 years ago

Pinballinc is still out of stock on one.

#60 10 years ago

I NEED the ferris wheel return ramp.

#61 10 years ago

Email Pinball Inc as his website may not have been updated yet to reflect the new run of the ramps.

#62 10 years ago

If anyone needs a ferris wheel ramp I have one that is cracked in half near the drop hole. The crack is clean and could be superglued I believe. PM if you want pics.

#63 10 years ago

Yes we now have the Cyclone ramp and Spook House subway ramp available. The Cyclone Comet ramp and Ferris Wheel ramp will be done in the next couple weeks.

Cheers,
James
www.pinballinc.com

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Yes we now have the Cyclone ramp and Spook House subway ramp available. The Cyclone Comet ramp and Ferris Wheel ramp will be done in the next couple weeks.
Cheers,
James
http://www.pinballinc.com

Great news. I NEED that Ferris Wheel Ramp.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Cheers,
James

I need them both. Got the playfield stripped down now and was dreading putting my old ramps back on.
Very good news!

4 weeks later
#66 10 years ago

I still need a Ferris Wheel ramp, any updates?

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I still need a Ferris Wheel ramp, any updates?

+1

#68 10 years ago

Bought the others and will definitely buy the Ferris Wheel ramp when available as well.

1 week later
#69 10 years ago

Me too. Waiting to buy all of them at once.

#70 10 years ago

Why is this thread still open? Twisted Pins ramps are a wash,and Pinball Inc. is the only Ramp maker worth their weight in salt. We are in fact at the mercy of Pinball Inc. so when they feel we need more they become available so everything anyone says about new ramps is pointess.

1 month later
#71 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

The Cyclone Comet ramp and Ferris Wheel ramp will be done in the next couple weeks.
Cheers,
James

Any update on the Ferris Wheel ramp??

3 weeks later
#72 10 years ago

Still no update for the Ferris Wheel ramp?

#73 10 years ago

The update was that James is retiring and we all need to pray he finishes off the Ferris Wheel ramp for us!

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Still no update for the Ferris Wheel ramp?

There has been a lot of unforeseen events take place which have delayed the Ferris Wheel ramp. Now things should start to get back to normal and we are working on them, it's just taken longer than we'd like.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

There has been a lot of unforeseen events take place which have delayed the Ferris Wheel ramp. Now things should start to get back to normal and we are working on them, it's just taken longer than we'd like.

Thank you...

1 month later
#77 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Do you have any update on when the Ferris Wheel Ramp will be available?

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead-Seattle:

Do you have any update on when the Ferris Wheel Ramp will be available?

Working out a slight issue with the thicker plastic. One out of 25 times the ball is hanging up at the exit of the Ferris Wheel. Hope to resolve and continue testing to where we are 100%.

Thanks,
James

1 month later
#79 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Working out a slight issue with the thicker plastic. One out of 25 times the ball is hanging up at the exit of the Ferris Wheel. Hope to resolve and continue testing to where we are 100%.
Thanks,James

Any success on the Cyclone Ferris Wheel ramps?

1 year later
#80 8 years ago

Did the Ferris wheel ramp ever make it into production?

#81 8 years ago

I don't think so

#82 8 years ago

Nope...never saw it..

#83 8 years ago

Would be a willing tester....

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cyclone-ramps-coming-very-soon/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.