24AD3799-F065-4955-885F-B1FCF8670714 (resized).jpeg
A542E2BD-249F-45B3-A597-8FD46954E102 (resized).jpeg
D384E48B-C463-4AEB-B57D-A57EA993748F (resized).jpeg
15BA5364-7405-46C9-93C3-AA0065D5ED31 (resized).jpeg
1DEFB8FB-0DB2-448E-B3A4-A7FA2573409D (resized).jpeg
94034754-5D84-43B1-9E16-E808A87D665C (resized).jpeg
4B13DD77-B654-4D7E-8876-9FE88B81F039 (resized).jpeg
SmartSelect_20190130-125515_Messenger.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It is weird that you claim you have a 8 color printer after I mentioned that we use one... earlier you wrote you have a 5 color cmyk plus white machine....
Interesting....
But yes with exception of some colors - depending on the ink and RIP you use - there is no visible difference between digital and screen print. Not even in brightness of the colors. Some specific yes, but these could be sceen printed then..
I have done some tests and showed them to different people side by side and they could not tell which is which...
Regards,
Mirco
More
Yeah, you lost me as a customer.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer#post-4814735

About F'n time someone called this arrogant punk out. Attacking another business constantly and treating people like crap in the forums. I've wanted to say something for a long time.

2 months later
#48 5 years ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I hate bumping posts, but has anyone heard anything about the silkscreened Sorcerer playfields shipping? The last I heard was that they were shipping at the end of March but I haven't heard any updates. I'm not in a huge rush for the playfield, but I made the mistake of ordering some plastic sets when I placed my playfield order in February, not realizing that everything would ship at the same time, and now I've got a newly hardtopped Flash Gordon with crummy-looking busted plastics.

I did the same, very disappointing and they are charging separate for shipping anyway because they can’t put them all in the same box. If something is in stock they need to ship what they can right away.

3 weeks later
#59 4 years ago

I don’t mind waiting for silkscreened sorcerer, but I ordered another product they have in stock now and they are waiting to send it with Sorcerer? Or not sending at all. I have no idea because no one has said anything. It’s pretty frustrating. To be honest I don’t even remember when it was supposed to ship.

4 weeks later
#61 4 years ago

Anybody have an update on the Sorcerer silkscreened playfilelds? I wish cpr would at least give us an update. I’m getting frustrated especially when Mirco has his done already. I personally don’t like the guy at all for obvious reasons, but radio silence from cpr is just frustrating.

#66 4 years ago

Just to be clear I am not mad, but I remember reading somewhere here that before you were on vacation they were printed and being cleared and would be shipping a few months ago. I’m basically just looking for a realistic date for these to be done is all really, not that they are in clear coating that really tells me nothing. And yes there is a bit of a scare for me because I have been left out on a run in the past after preordering years in advance(cpr did make this right for me). I will say I saw the pictures of Mircos printing and the colors don’t look right to me. Eapecially the greens seem way off. I do also understand that Mircos playfields are printed and not screened so I understand the process is longer for a screened playfield. I will always prefer a screen printed playfield over digital personally.

2 months later
#88 4 years ago

I’m still waiting for my TZ mini playfield I ordered at the same time as Sorcerer. Apparently they figured I wouldn’t mind waiting 8 months for a playfield they had in stock so they could ship both at once. I was already told I had to pay double shipping because the two had to be shipped separately. I’m ok waiting for Sorcerer but at this point they both better be amazing.

1 week later
#104 4 years ago

I haven’t heard from them either. I was thinking the same thing.

#117 4 years ago

I had bought a set of plastics from pps. Now I’m worried they won’t match the cpr Sorcerer playfield. I don’t have a problem with the subtle color changes but clearly originally ho beard was much more white. I hope I don’t have to fork out more money to make the plastics match the playfield.

1 week later
#126 4 years ago

I doubt your Sorcerer will see play like they did in arcades back in the day. You should be just fine without Mylar. I still haven’t been contacted to pay for my playfield yet. I’m bummed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-williams-sorcerer-playfields?tu=Squeakman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.