Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by xeneize
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SmartSelect_20190130-125515_Messenger.jpg
sorc11.jpg
sorc09.jpg
sorc01.jpg
sorc08.jpg
sorc07.jpg
sorc06.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BRW84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 3 months ago

Has anybody heard any updates on when the silkscreened playfields are shipping? I know they're on vacation right now, so I'm hoping for early April.

2 weeks later
#46 3 months ago

I hate bumping posts, but has anyone heard anything about the silkscreened Sorcerer playfields shipping? The last I heard was that they were shipping at the end of March but I haven't heard any updates. I'm not in a huge rush for the playfield, but I made the mistake of ordering some plastic sets when I placed my playfield order in February, not realizing that everything would ship at the same time, and now I've got a newly hardtopped Flash Gordon with crummy-looking busted plastics.

#49 3 months ago

Yeah, I'm a little bit frustrated. I really don't want to speak ill of the company because they do great work and I know they have a small staff, but I ordered three sets of plastics and a playfield, which is a serious chunk of change for me, and I would have liked to get at least part of that order in a timely fashion. I sent an email earlier this week asking when the playfields would be shipping, and I got a response back today saying they aren't completed yet, but there was no mention of a timeframe.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 689.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pennsville Township, NJ
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 279.95
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 179.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BRW84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside