24AD3799-F065-4955-885F-B1FCF8670714 (resized).jpeg
A542E2BD-249F-45B3-A597-8FD46954E102 (resized).jpeg
D384E48B-C463-4AEB-B57D-A57EA993748F (resized).jpeg
15BA5364-7405-46C9-93C3-AA0065D5ED31 (resized).jpeg
1DEFB8FB-0DB2-448E-B3A4-A7FA2573409D (resized).jpeg
94034754-5D84-43B1-9E16-E808A87D665C (resized).jpeg
4B13DD77-B654-4D7E-8876-9FE88B81F039 (resized).jpeg
SmartSelect_20190130-125515_Messenger.jpg

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

As many of you have been waiting, as this playfield started as a fledgling CPR "Boutique Zone" candidate back in 2016... it quickly topped our threshold of 100 people raising their hands for this. Thus, it soon graduated to an official CPR Preorder back in early 2017. That original group, plus many more, all filled the Sorcerer Preorder Inbox with their promise emails throughout 2017 and 2018 - bringing it back up to our threshold. We've been quietly working on these since late 2018, and our entire stack is done for everybody.

Tonight, we are launching the Sorcerer playfields and Plastics to the preorder group (and the public too!) - WITH A NEW TWIST !

We will be shipping In-Stock CPR DIGITAL PRINT Sorcerer playfields right now. (a quicker-to-market process for those who want these as fast as possible, and don't care much one way or another about silkscreened playfields) This will be a new option from CPR from now on. A little cheaper, and you don't have to wait for the rest of the stack to be silkscreened. So these are taking orders NOW. Same "One flawless grade" printing process as other playfield makers. So we're going to offer it from now on, if that is what some people want.

OR

CPR GENUINE SILKSCREENED: If you want true solid Pantone spot colors, hand-mixed, individually-laid inks painstakingly put down across 10 separate print sessions... the superior and OEM standard we've been doing for 15 years... then if you are willing to wait 6-8 weeks, we're taking orders for those too. Use our Cart and Checkout with "Genuine Silkscreened" version selected, and it will take a simple $100 deposit for now. (Balance to come later at shipping time).

Combo-priced plastics and topper available at deep discounts, if taken in your playfield shipment. Our recent SHIPMENT CONFIGURATION TOOL on our playfield offerings put these deals into effect, automatically. So you can build your restoration package and save hundred(s) in discounts and combined shipping. The same holds true for Sorcerer !

BOTH ROBE/TRIM color variations (Purple/Pink and Blue/Red) will be available for Digital Print customers to choose.

Photo gallery is up on the site (In-stock Digital Print version for now).

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-playfields/sorcerer-playfield

SPECIAL DIGITAL PRINT DEAL: For the first 30 buyers of the Digital Print version of Sorcerer, you get a FREE SORCERER TOPPER. Make sure the Sorcerer Topper is selected in your Shipment Configuration, and then use the Coupon Code "SORCERERDIGITAL" in your cart at checkout. It will credit the discounted $49.77 for the topper, plus $15 for shipping - TOTAL $64.77 OFF. Once the coupon code has been invoked 30 times, it will expire. So first come, first served!

Preorder group and waiting list group emails going out tonight, as a heads-up. Thx

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

sorc01.jpgsorc01.jpg
sorc06.jpgsorc06.jpg
sorc07.jpgsorc07.jpg
sorc08.jpgsorc08.jpg
sorc09.jpgsorc09.jpg
sorc11.jpgsorc11.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Bump for the tuesday crowd.

#3 5 years ago

My Sorcerer just got a woody.

#4 5 years ago

Very cool that you guys are able to do this! Does this mean we should expect other games from the backlog of titles you have done to be available with digital printing in the near future?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Does this mean we should expect other games from the backlog of titles you have done to be available with digital printing in the near future?

Yes. That was the ultimate goal (endgame) of setting up the digital suite in the first place. Switchover of all plastics. Then glasses. Then mirrored glasses. Then eventually re-launch all CPR's legacy playfield titles all the way back to 2004. Released over time, of course. Can't put up like 35+ playfield titles in one day, or we'll be swamped.

The final steps are related to inserts right now. Over the last 15 years, we probably have boxes of tens of thousands of assorted leftover inserts - across 12 colors, and over 30 shapes and sizes. While that seems like a lot, when you break them down, there are always limitations to which playfields can be populated, and which can't. At least in decent quantities going forward. So counting and organizing all these, in combination with new insert orders to Chicago placed back in the fall (they take 3-6 months to fill a molding order BTW) - we're trying to get "fully stocked" and our ducks in a row to populate potentially multiple dozens of every legacy CPR playfield, in the case ANY of them get ordered to be built, at ANY time going forward.

Once we're ready to roll, then we start the offerings. Just waiting on those inserts from Chicago.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Yes. That was the ultimate goal (endgame) of setting up the digital suite in the first place. Switchover of all plastics. Then glasses. Then mirrored glasses. Then eventually re-launch all CPR's legacy playfield titles all the way back to 2004. Released over time, of course. Can't put up like 35+ playfield titles in one day, or we'll be swamped.
The final steps are related to inserts right now. Over the last 15 years, we probably have boxes of tens of thousands of assorted leftover inserts - across 12 colors, and over 30 shapes and sizes. While that seems like a lot, when you break them down, there are always limitations to which playfields can be populated, and which can't. At least in decent quantities going forward. So counting and organizing all these, in combination with new insert orders to Chicago placed back in the fall (they take 3-6 months to fill a molding order BTW) - we're trying to get "fully stocked" and our ducks in a row to populate potentially multiple dozens of every legacy CPR playfield, in the case ANY of them get ordered to be built, at ANY time going forward.
Once we're ready to roll, then we start the offerings. Just waiting on those inserts from Chicago.

Thank you Kevin for the information, and good luck going forward, look forward to seeing what you guys are doing.

#7 5 years ago

Put down my deposit today, can't wait to see that new plastic and topper!!! SO PUMPED THANK YOU KEVIN!!!!!

#8 5 years ago

Has your Facebook been hacked or are you guys really trying to crash your business?

#9 5 years ago

TrumpBotz

#10 5 years ago

Wasnt expecting this so soon, didn't see any updates on the site...figured it was another year down the road. Had this $$ set aside for KISS.....i guess that's a good problem to have though, too many new playfields coming out.....

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Has your Facebook been hacked or are you guys really trying to crash your business?

Can you elaborate on what this means? Facebook page looks normal to me. What do you see ?

#12 5 years ago

I flagged them as spam. There were a couple Trump links from Western Journal on your page this morning.

#13 5 years ago
SmartSelect_20190130-125515_Messenger.jpgSmartSelect_20190130-125515_Messenger.jpg
#14 5 years ago

Ordered mine as screen printed. Tough decision on screened vs. digital print though.
Hope you get the mirrored glass process running soon.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I flagged them as spam. There were a couple Trump links from Western Journal on your page this morning.

LOL Wow. Nope. Nothing from us. Passwords have been changed, even though everything looks normal. Thanks.

#16 5 years ago

Is there a good side by side example of how much better the silk screened playfields will look compared to the digital print ones? Is there a real world difference, or is the difference only noticeable under a magnifying glass?

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Is there a good side by side example of how much better the silk screened playfields will look compared to the digital print ones? Is there a real world difference, or is the difference only noticeable under a magnifying glass?

There will be differences, yes. No matter what. Mainly in color gamut.
The degree to which they are different will vary based on printer settings (resolution, speed, ink array [4-color vs 6 color vs 8 color]) and the RIP algorithm and halftoning/diffusion scheme settings (fixed-angled, stochastic, etc).

We use 8-color press, with special stochastic diffusion that I personally tweaked on the RIP, for the least granularity perceptible in spot colors.

We've been wanting to do a comparison tale-of-the-tape section on our web site for a while now. Sorcerer will be the first playfield we will have done on both print formats of the same title. So FINALLY we'll have in-house examples to compare like-for-like. Showing solid spot inks, compared to colors made up of different granularities of dots. Digital looks great. There is no question the tech has reached standards the hobby can appreciate. But solid individual pigment enamels look even better. The ultimate, really. I mean it's the "real way" or "right way" to do playfields, as far as I'm concerned.

Digital has a certain advantage though: Digital prints are "perfect", with no dust, particles, open air drying needed, and all put down at once. Screening renders superior color and no granularity in the solids, but is analog methodology. One big print session per color, with the screen picking up everything from dust in the air, to wood particles and dust from the playfield wood (static, etc), and keeping it perfectly clean for hundred(s) of impressions in a row is almost impossible. You get tiny nits and dropouts here and there, randomly. Then hours drying on racks. Times 8-15 more print sessions of the same process.

The two styles literally come down to "look and feel" preferences of the end user. One methodology is classic OEM, and one is new.

#18 5 years ago

It is weird that you claim you have a 8 color printer after I mentioned that we use one... earlier you wrote you have a 5 color cmyk plus white machine....

Interesting....

But yes with exception of some colors - depending on the ink and RIP you use - there is no visible difference between digital and screen print. Not even in brightness of the colors. Some specific yes, but these could be sceen printed then..

I have done some tests and showed them to different people side by side and they could not tell which is which...

Regards,
Mirco

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

It is weird that you claim you have a 8 color printer after I mentioned that we use one... earlier you wrote you have a 5 color cmyk plus white machine....
Interesting....
But yes with exception of some colors - depending on the ink and RIP you use - there is no visible difference between digital and screen print. Not even in brightness of the colors. Some specific yes, but these could be sceen printed then..
I have done some tests and showed them to different people side by side and they could not tell which is which...
Regards,
Mirco

Yeah, you lost me as a customer.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer#post-4814735

#20 5 years ago

Wow, what a douche. I will never understand why people have to act like that.

#21 5 years ago

Ordered my screen printed pf and plastics set.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Interesting....
Regards,
Mirco
More
Yeah, you lost me as a customer.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer#post-4814735

About F'n time someone called this arrogant punk out. Attacking another business constantly and treating people like crap in the forums. I've wanted to say something for a long time.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

About F'n time someone called this arrogant punk out. Attacking another business constantly and treating people like crap in the forums. I've wanted to say something for a long time.

I'm not one to take part in the drama, but as a potential customer, I'm steering away from Mirco, based on the tactics they've used. I'm not sure why he thinks saying these things in a public forum is helping him. Like I said in my other post, I'll happily wait for CPR or guys like John to make something.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

You felt the urge in your gut so strong, that you actually made the calculation, and felt the need to jump into our Announcement thread and publicly post this? I don't understand what you felt you'd get out of it, or accomplish. Enough already. Swinging dix and bravado don't go over very well on Pinside, as proven by history. You remind me of the way Wayne Gillard used to behave. The veiled threats, the braggadocio, the jabs & goads... People didn't like it. Wayne became persona non grata for a long while back then. He since calmed down, and nobody really bats an eye anymore. But those were the days, I remember them clearly. You're starting to go down that road. In more ways than one. If people could only see the PM's you have sent me on occasion...

You need to relax, do what you do, and just go and build your stuff. That's all everybody wants you to do. We've been doing this 15 years, and you just have to accept we are slowly moving toward your model (except never the robots). But that should be no matter, because we should be working on *different* things (as I have insisted to you over and over) but you seem to want a competition and conflict. A race of some kind. "People have asked me to make this" is your excuse - but you DO have the decision making authority over yourself to NOT duplicate playfields we are showing on our site as In Production. You've done THREE duplications now, coming out in the 11th hour, just as we're nearing middle to late stages. Addams. Joust. Banzai Run.

CPR is eight people working on this stuff, and you seem to think you and a fleet of robots makes us obsolete or something. It's the attitude that radiates, at least to me. That everything you have going on is the best and the greatest way. Well the truth is, not necessarily. I won't get into it here. There are advantages and disadvantages to everything.

If you must know (and anybody reading, sigh) - we always have had an 8-head press from the beginning. But we had it configured CMYK + quad White. Three months ago we changed it to CMYKlmlc + dual White. Happy? Are you going to tell us all again how much you (allegedly) paid for yours? LOL As if you don't think we didn't either... Sheesh.

And this. This blew me away today. Had John Greatwich phone Mike today, seeing if we knew anything. We never got your email "C&D thing", oddly enough. Hmmm. Although, for the record (and everybody reading) - this isn't the first time Mirco has PM'd threats of "suing". Not veiled. Outright. To us. Yes.

Where all this bravado & gusto is calculated to be beneficial or positive for the hobby, I have no idea. I simply don't understand the state of mind. Think about that for a minute. Micro is a VERY smart guy. How he comes to these attitudes and decisions... Jeckyl and Hyde or something... not good.

I have spoken behind the scenes to many people today, and I found out exactly the gist of what John Greatwich was told by Mirco. I realize that a copy (or dictation) of the PM is not allowed. So I hope admins will allow my brief synopsis as it was told to me... these are MY WORDS. Not a PM, or even close to a PM. If this DOES need to be removed, then so be it.

" Hey John this is Mirco. I have been given legal rights by Gary at Stern to make all parts for classic Stern. This includes... all playfield, backglasses and parts. You must stop production immediately. Unless you have a paper from Gary at Stern show me the paper or you will get sued. Don't think that just because you are out of my country and I am in Germany that I can't sue you, think again. Please stop all productions unless you want to get sued" or something to that effect.

THIS IS THE LAST I'M GOING TO COMMENT ON THIS (Hell, this is my Sorcerer thread!):

I personally spoke to Gary Stern a few hours ago.

He WAS contacted by Mirco asking about doing a classic Stern project, and some mild discussion of royalties, how it works, etc. Gary gave him permission to proceed, and future details of paying royalties to Gary and his ex-wife would be put in play. Gary acknowledges that Stern Electronics Inc is defunct, but the IP fell to him and his ex-wife (ex-wife because part of assets in divorce settlement). He realises he hasn't cared nor policed IP for the old Stern Electronics stuff at all. He's got bigger fish to fry. He even recalls our 2005 meeting in his office, when we started - he gave us carte blanche to touch on any of the old Stern games if we wanted... he didn't care. Today in 2019, he does acknowledge that the hobby had significantly grown and changed - and him and his ex-wife ARE looking at exploring their options for setting up some kind of interface with the makers out here. But this is a new thing for them. They are very busy.

Gary invited CPR to email him a list of all current Stern Electronics repro projects we still have interests in, plus any future plans. There is NO EXCLUSIVITY, and he has no problem (he is half the decision, with his ex-wife) seeing the stuff getting made - wherever and whoever does it. But the time is coming where we need to sit down and discuss some royalty on the IP. He chuckled at the Mirco story... even said George Gomez got a call about the same thing today.

- - - - - -

Anyway, time to get back to manufacturing. This is what I get when I have a break before suppertime

This was likely better in another thread, but people can link freely obviously, if they feel the need. This is my thread, so I'm fine staying here.

I'm not going to get into a back-n-forth, with Mirco or anybody, from this point. HE came in here to beak off, and I am doing this one response. I feel like I'm within my rights to do so, without getting into "drama". So there will be no more from me on this. If y'all ask questions on this topic, I'm going to not be able to reply further. I hope that is fair. I don't want this crap anymore than any of you. I don't know why it's happening.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#25 5 years ago

Time to boycott Mirco. Keep the business in the USA. Pretty slimy the way they tried to jump CPR on Addams, Joust and Banzai.

#26 5 years ago

Thanks Kevin! I received no proof, & 3 legal threats from Mirco today. My post was moderated showing his pm & his words (threats).

#27 5 years ago

More importantly than all this drama, I just gladly put my deposit down for a silkscreen PF and a set of plastics. Much excite that this is finally coming to production!

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Time to boycott Mirco. Keep the business in the USA. Pretty slimy the way they tried to jump CPR on Addams, Joust and Banzai.

Well, Canada.

#29 5 years ago

Close enough

#30 5 years ago

Plus they buy the plywood from the states

#31 5 years ago

Wow the amount of time it must have taken to type out that whole big long explanation you probably could have got another Playfield done

#32 5 years ago

Did you Not Actually READ his post?

Quoted from KevinCPR:

This is what I get when I have a break before suppertime

Quoted from timab2000:

Wow the amount of time it must have taken to type out that whole big long explanation you probably could have got another Playfield done

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

There will be differences, yes. No matter what. Mainly in color gamut.
The degree to which they are different will vary based on printer settings (resolution, speed, ink array [4-color vs 6 color vs 8 color]) and the RIP algorithm and halftoning/diffusion scheme settings (fixed-angled, stochastic, etc).
We use 8-color press, with special stochastic diffusion that I personally tweaked on the RIP, for the least granularity perceptible in spot colors.
We've been wanting to do a comparison tale-of-the-tape section on our web site for a while now. Sorcerer will be the first playfield we will have done on both print formats of the same title. So FINALLY we'll have in-house examples to compare like-for-like. Showing solid spot inks, compared to colors made up of different granularities of dots. Digital looks great. There is no question the tech has reached standards the hobby can appreciate. But solid individual pigment enamels look even better. The ultimate, really. I mean it's the "real way" or "right way" to do playfields, as far as I'm concerned.
Digital has a certain advantage though: Digital prints are "perfect", with no dust, particles, open air drying needed, and all put down at once. Screening renders superior color and no granularity in the solids, but is analog methodology. One big print session per color, with the screen picking up everything from dust in the air, to wood particles and dust from the playfield wood (static, etc), and keeping it perfectly clean for hundred(s) of impressions in a row is almost impossible. You get tiny nits and dropouts here and there, randomly. Then hours drying on racks. Times 8-15 more print sessions of the same process.
The two styles literally come down to "look and feel" preferences of the end user. One methodology is classic OEM, and one is new.

Thanks for the detailed reply! I bought a playfield from your recent Elvira run and thought it looked awesome, were those silk screened or digitally printed? I'm on your wait list for both Sorcerer and Xenon so I wasn't quite sure what to order. Do you think people could tell from typical distance, like standing at the machine and playing? I suppose I could order a digital print version for Sorcerer and compare it to my Elvira playfield, assuming that one was silk screened. What to do what to do...

#34 5 years ago

Thanks for the detailed reply! I bought a playfield from your recent Elvira run and thought it looked awesome, were those silk screened or digitally printed?

Silkscreened. Every CPR full playfield run to date has been. Sorcerer is the first time we're offering the choice.

Do you think people could tell from typical distance, like standing at the machine and playing?

Depends on one's "color memory" and/or what machine it is. For Elvira, digital cannot do flourescent green for an easy example. Depending on digital printer and diffusion algorithm programming, some midtones can appear "granular" or "made up of sand particles" ... sometimes not. Depends on operator too.

But at typical playing distance, none of those things are readily apparent, no. Digital looks vibrant, perfect, and great. It's the limitations on color gamut that would stand out in side-by-side of the same playfield - if comparing silk to digital. Again, depends on color pallate. Depends if your memory can remember colors, with another comparison not next to it. Digital has a weakness with real vivid oranges and goldish-yellows, flourescents of course, reds bending in the Pantone 185 or Rhodamine direction, etc etc. The main thing with silkscreened is that the inks are 100.000% SOLID - not made up of tiny dots, noticible or not, as close as you want to get.

#35 5 years ago

CPR has always been great to deal with. I've had no issues at all, I can't say the same for others....

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Silkscreened. Every CPR full playfield run to date has been. Sorcerer is the first time we're offering the choice.

Depends on one's "color memory" and/or what machine it is. For Elvira, digital cannot do flourescent green for an easy example. Depending on digital printer and diffusion algorithm programming, some midtones can appear "granular" or "made up of sand particles" ... sometimes not. Depends on operator too.
But at typical playing distance, none of those things are readily apparent, no. Digital looks vibrant, perfect, and great. It's the limitations on color gamut that would stand out in side-by-side of the same playfield - if comparing silk to digital. Again, depends on color pallate. Depends if your memory can remember colors, with another comparison not next to it. Digital has a weakness with real vivid oranges and goldish-yellows, flourescents of course, reds bending in the Pantone 185 or Rhodamine direction, etc etc. The main thing with silkscreened is that the inks are 100.000% SOLID - not made up of tiny dots, noticible or not, as close as you want to get.

Cool thanks again for the detailed info!

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

We've been wanting to do a comparison tale-of-the-tape section on our web site for a while now. Sorcerer will be the first playfield we will have done on both print formats of the same title. So FINALLY we'll have in-house examples to compare like-for-like. Showing solid spot inks, compared to colors made up of different granularities of dots.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this! Very curious.

I've bought a lot of CPR products, they're a company I'm happy to support. This new capability just means good things for the hobby, and I still hope to work with Kevin on a project myself when I can get it together. Very cool resource across the board.

Only Mirco playfield I've ever had was in my Alien that I sold NIB, so can't say I ever really 'had' it. I think I'll keep it that way, the recent douchebag behavior isn't anything I want to support. Blustery legal threats also remind of a certain someone connected to Alien ...

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Depends on one's "color memory" and/or what machine it is. For Elvira, digital cannot do flourescent green for an easy example. Depending on digital printer and diffusion algorithm programming, some midtones can appear "granular" or "made up of sand particles" ... sometimes not. Depends on operator too.....

...Digital has a weakness with real vivid oranges and goldish-yellows, flourescents of course, reds bending in the Pantone 185 or Rhodamine direction, etc etc. The main thing with silkscreened is that the inks are 100.000% SOLID - not made up of tiny dots, noticible or not, as close as you want to get.

Is it possible to do a hybrid print? Say 95% of a playfield gets printed via the controlled, uniform-perfect digital run where color shift is negligible... and then you apply just the one troublesome signature color (flourescent green or orange or whatever) via silkscreen? Seems like the best of both worlds, and just doing one (or even two) color(s) would doubtlessly save time since you don't need to align and cure 5 or 6 or however many different passes. Might even escape with less dust and other schmoo between runs too

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Time to boycott Mirco. Keep the business in the USA.

Keep the business in North America?

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Keep the business in North America?

Yeah, forget this Highclasspinball guy. I promise you I will *never* give him a dime after what he did to @greatwichjohn.

This is small community, and we absolutely, 100%, have no need for spoiled, ego maniacal bullies. I'll vote with my wallet.

#41 5 years ago

Paid deposit for silk screen and plastics, had mine apart awhile hope I remember where everything goes.

#42 5 years ago

Deposit paid on silkscreen and plastics

#43 5 years ago

I love CPR so much that I bought a playfield and plastics to a game I don't even own.

#44 5 years ago

I got an email about this. Glad I saw the thread as a reminder. I’ll get my order in. Thanks!

1 month later
#45 5 years ago

Has anybody heard any updates on when the silkscreened playfields are shipping? I know they're on vacation right now, so I'm hoping for early April.

2 weeks later
#46 4 years ago

I hate bumping posts, but has anyone heard anything about the silkscreened Sorcerer playfields shipping? The last I heard was that they were shipping at the end of March but I haven't heard any updates. I'm not in a huge rush for the playfield, but I made the mistake of ordering some plastic sets when I placed my playfield order in February, not realizing that everything would ship at the same time, and now I've got a newly hardtopped Flash Gordon with crummy-looking busted plastics.

#47 4 years ago

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I hate bumping posts, but has anyone heard anything about the silkscreened Sorcerer playfields shipping? The last I heard was that they were shipping at the end of March but I haven't heard any updates. I'm not in a huge rush for the playfield, but I made the mistake of ordering some plastic sets when I placed my playfield order in February, not realizing that everything would ship at the same time, and now I've got a newly hardtopped Flash Gordon with crummy-looking busted plastics.

I did the same, very disappointing and they are charging separate for shipping anyway because they can’t put them all in the same box. If something is in stock they need to ship what they can right away.

#49 4 years ago

Yeah, I'm a little bit frustrated. I really don't want to speak ill of the company because they do great work and I know they have a small staff, but I ordered three sets of plastics and a playfield, which is a serious chunk of change for me, and I would have liked to get at least part of that order in a timely fashion. I sent an email earlier this week asking when the playfields would be shipping, and I got a response back today saying they aren't completed yet, but there was no mention of a timeframe.

#50 4 years ago

I saw a bunch of cut Sorcerer playfields before going to TPF. Saw Mirco at TPF & there was no interaction towards me (still must not know me!).

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-williams-sorcerer-playfields?hl=jsm172 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.