Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Restoration Award Logo_Mock-Up 2-717.jpg
Restoration Award Logo_Mock-Up 1-662.jpg
diner.PNG
100_1880.JPG
hs.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

The gallery is now up for the High Speed Playfields...

http://classicplayfields.com/photo144.html

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS EMAILS BEING SENT IN WAVES TO THE REQUEST GROUP
WILL BE DONE IN ORDER OF EMAIL RECEIVED, OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS
JANUARY 9th to JANUARY 31st

#8 10 years ago

we can always re-run them again later

#30 10 years ago

email sent

1 week later
#60 10 years ago

goes back into the que.....you can't give it to someone else > that isn't fair to the other people that sent in a proper Request

#63 10 years ago

As Noted in the First Paragraph of the eMail you received or will receive:
"If you have to abandon your slot, simply please reply to this message with your forfeiture ASAP. No reason needs to be given."

Quoted from BadBrad97:

Should I reply and let you know that I won't be completing?

#64 10 years ago

Contact Kevin direct.....He does ALL the Shipping.....

Quoted from scasey:

When are people who donated playfields for this project going to receive their replacement playfield?

#69 10 years ago

I didn't do the artwork on this pf, and I never saw the Scan of the one the artist used to draw from so I don't really know.....I do know Kevin hates to include those rubber ring diagrams, even though he did leave them in the artwork I did for Taxi pf......Sorry I couldn't answer your question.....But we are glad that you are happy with your new CPR PF!

Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Hey Stu, playfield arrived today, looks great!
Have one question, did CPR decide to fore go adding the rubber ring diagram with ring size in the original screening, or did your sample playfield not contain these?

#78 10 years ago

I traded projects with Matt 4-1/2 years ago (gave him the Diner PF project) and it's still in the works. On Matt's behalf there is a ton of work involved in the Artwork (all those Dots EVERYWHERE) so when he's done with the artwork will will get it on the Request page and a year or so later it will get produced....The Artists are Not Employees and do this in their "off-time" and many of them have Familys and other things going on in their life which means drawing artwork gets pushed to the back burrner. Many of the art team only get to work on these projects 5-10 hrs a month (if that), and Playfields (depending on the artwork) can take 1,500 Hours to complete.....

#81 10 years ago

Playfiels (ALL)...Scan the NOS PF, save as a High Res TIF file....Import into a Vector Drawing program, Start New Vector Artwork Drawing on Top of the tif image in Layers, 1 layer for each color, when all drawing is completed > Dump the tif into the Trash and whats left is the All New "Vector" Art.....

We don't charge our customers enough $$ to have a "full-time employee" doing artwork.....contrary to popular belief we are just barely profitable enough to finance the next project.....

#82 10 years ago

I spent 50 Hours a week for 50 Weeks in 2013 just doing CPR Artwork (2,500 Hours) + My Regular Job at 40 Hours a Week....and I draw about 90+% of the Art packages that we use for production.....

I sooo Need to STOP doing Pinball Artwork and get myself a Life !

Quoted from tonycip:

so why don’t you have an artist doing it full time ?

#90 10 years ago

One thing we have been working on is an "Opt-In" Newsletter that would come out maybe once a month that would keep the subscribers informed as to what is happening at CPR....

We are also toying with the idea of a "Restoration of the Month" submission which would highlight Customers Restorations using CPR Products. Winners would be announced on the CPR web site and have a small featurette describing their restoration and a picture of their "new" game.....they would also receive a CPR Award (see attached) and maybe a CPR Store Credit....

Just a few things to help get the FUN back.....

Quoted from lordloss:

This is what I like about cpr, good communication

Restoration Award Logo_Mock-Up 1-662.jpgRestoration Award Logo_Mock-Up 1-662.jpg Restoration Award Logo_Mock-Up 2-717.jpgRestoration Award Logo_Mock-Up 2-717.jpg
#92 10 years ago

we'll see how things go....we have a few other ideas we are tossing around but nothing I can make public right now....

Thank You Mr DATA

#100 10 years ago

it doesn't pay my bills though!

1 week later
#110 10 years ago

congrats, glad you were able to secure one.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-high-speed-playfields?tu=stu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.