Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jcar302
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

To Pinside,

We have now added 3 New Titles to the CPR Pre-Order page:
Bally Star Trek, Williams Fish Tales, and Gottlieb Joker Poker Playfields are now listed on the Pre-Order page, so don't hesitate, send in your info now so you don't miss out on these 3 great new titles!....
http://classicplayfields.com/order.html

We will add new titles as we finish more art packages......Many more titles on their way!

STU
CPR Art Director
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#11 11 years ago

Whysnow: No idea of "production" times, I only control the Artwork. But it would only really make sence that the Mini come out at the same time as the Main Playfield. I say this for 2 reasons: First, we can offer a "bundle" deal for the pair (which most people will do - dosent make sence to put in a nice new clearcoated Mini with a Dull Mylared Main). Second, I believe we can Print both the Mini & the Main on the same piece of wood all at the same time (similar to what we did on Flash Gordon) then just cut them apart. This would save us a ton of production time as doing them separate would be like producing 2 different playfield titles instead of 1.....

Stu

#15 11 years ago

Few years, artwork hasn't even been started yet.....

Stu

Quoted from McCune:

How far is Earth Shaker out ?

#18 11 years ago

Yeah I poured my heart & soul into the Fish Tales artwork. Every tiny detail is there, and so many people need this title, and none to be found anywhere! Should be a great seller.

Now if we can get them into the hands of the people who really "Need/Want" them and are fired up to Swap them into their game – instead of them getting all bought up by the Hoarders that shove it into a closet and wait 6-10 months, then want to sell it for tripple the cost to the people they bought it out from under...then everything would be great! Sorry, I'm not bitter, just sick of the crap going on since we can't make larger runs of these projects.....on the other hand it's good that we sell out as quickly as we do so that we can keep the momentum going for the projects thereafter.....

Back to work: on the Corvette Playfield artwork!

Stu

#21 11 years ago

Ron....I like it!...New Policy > What Ron Said!

#28 11 years ago

Ok guys, looking to clear the air here....

First and foremost I never considered, nor did I ever refer to Ron K as a Hoarder. The posting I made in regards to "hoarding" was meant Tongue-in-Cheek, as was my reply posting to Ron regarding the 'New Policy'. It was a JOKE guys, I can't believe anybody took it seriously! So for those of you that have emailed Kevin to complain and threaten to suspend all your future purchases - we have already discussed it and Kevin understands that it was JOKE. Again, I never referred to Ron K as a Hoarder nor did I ever Imply it. Ron: My apologies if you thought I was lumping you into a Hoarding Group, I was Not, it was meant as a joke (I thought you would get that - I was wrong and I appologise).

My posted comments in Public Forums DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN — My Opnions are My Own.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that even though I am the Art Director for CPR I am still a Collector and have the right to chime into a public forum and voice my opnions just like everybody else does. If I sign the Post with "Stu - CPR ART Director" then I am of course speaking on behalf of my position with CPR, HOWEVER, if I sign it simply "Stu" or don't sign it at all then I am simply speaking my own "personal opnion", so please don't confuse the two.

So with that being said, I guess I have 2 options here. I can either Stop posting in the public forums, which will stop ALL confusion, or I can Place a Disclaimer on every single post I make even if it's a 1 word comment. If I do stop posting all together that will mean the end of CPR UpDates from me as well.

Again, My posted comments DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN — My Opnions are My Own.

Signed,
"Stu"

Disclaimer: My posted comments are My Own and DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN. Objects in Mirror are closer than they appear. This Post is Not to be used as a Flotation Device! End Disclaimer.

#31 11 years ago

underlord: I would still love to do the D&D Playfield project (I have recently purchased an NOS board) However, CPR would probably not sell enough of them to justify the expense of the run. Some titles like the Sexy Girl project made sense because of the uniqueness of the title, and bottom line is that we were able to sell enough to justify the production. I'm not saying that it will never happen, it probably will (just like Spectrum) just not for some time as we have way too many other "popular" titles that need to get done first....

Again, My posted comments DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN — My Opnions are My Own.

Signed,
"Stu"

Disclaimer: My posted comments are My Own and DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN. Objects in Mirror are closer than they appear. This Post is Not to be used as a Flotation Device! End Disclaimer.

#45 11 years ago

Scott,

It is my intention to get the Plastics artwork done for the Trifecta, However, I do not have an NOS set of Fish Tales Plastics right now to work from and I have no idea of when the production date will be for the Playfield(s). History shows that most, if not all, of the Playfields on the Pre-Order List are there for at least 9 months while we collect names. That being said I might be able to obtain the Plastics and do the artwork in time for a 'bundle' release (might). I have a ton of projects in front of this and unfortunately I'm under time-restrictions due to Licensing, so these projects Must get done first. However, I really do want to release the FT Plastics and doing it as a bundle would be the best way. We will just have to wait & see if it works out that way.

Signed,
"Stu"

#50 11 years ago

We do re-run titles as needed...We have already re-run Fathom 3 times, and Centaur 4 times now. You have to understand that there are a ton of titles that we haven't run for a "first" time yet and the demand for these is much much higher than for re-runs. We can sell 150-200 of First Run titles, but on re-runs we are "lucky" if can sell 25-30, and on such a small run we just barely break even financially. The more popular titles that we have already run will at some point probably get re-run, but we have other titles to get out first.....check with the hoarders they still have them in their closets collecting dust waiting for foolish prey (you might get lucky and get one at a reasonable price...but I doubt it)...but rest assured, the more popular titles will probably be re-run in the future.....

Signed,
"Stu"

#64 11 years ago

1 day at a time...Joust will get done, but we will probably use it as "filler" work when we slow down. I know the artwork is done, Jim Smith did a great job on the artwork and he is really excited to have it done as well.

Scott: If you can provide me with a List of 48-50 People "Confirming Their Purchase" of a New CPR Repro Joust Playfield I'll see what I can do about getting it moved up in the que for production....I can't make any promises though.

Signed,
"Stu"

Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Stu,What about Joust??? I know people who dont even own the game that would buy a Joust playfield.Most of us understand that there would be a significant increase in the cost of the playfield, but well worth it.Bring on the Joust love; the artwork is done, when will that be put in the que???
ScottDetroit Pinball

#67 11 years ago

Well What?...What Game Link are you referring to? I can't seem to find a Game Link to the Gottlieb Joker Poker Playfield in this thread......

Signed,
"Stu"

#70 11 years ago

ss version

Quoted from o-din:

The one at the top right of this page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were two different playfields depending on if it was EM or not. I'm just trying to figure out which is being reproduced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fernie, BC
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-has-3-new-playfield-titles-available-on-the-pre-order-list?tu=stu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.