7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jcar302
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

but rest assured, the more popular titles will probably be re-run in the future.....

Woohoo!!!!!!!

#52 7 years ago

Also has anyone thought they sould do one for taf since many tafs I've seen have ware round the chair, the power and the mansion.

#53 7 years ago

TAF seems to be needed badly by MANY!

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Someday they will make it we should make a separate post and CPR could read it and it could be on they next game list to produce a playfield

#55 7 years ago

I am in for FT! The insert damage on that game has always made me shy away with getting one.

Probably the only game i would like run more than that game is F14

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Gottlieb Joker Poker Playfields

The game link refers to the EM Joker Poker, is this correct?

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I am in for FT! The insert damage on that game has always made me shy away with getting one.
Probably the only game i would like run more than that game is F14

I wonder how many F14's are out there waiting for a new playfield? They made ~14K of them.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Someday they will make it we should make a separate post and CPR could read it and it could be on they next game list to produce a playfield

Illinois P/B is currently doing another TAF right now, they have the original Williams films...

#59 7 years ago

Stu,
What about Joust??? I know people who dont even own the game that would buy a Joust playfield.
Most of us understand that there would be a significant increase in the cost of the playfield, but well worth it.
Bring on the Joust love; the artwork is done, when will that be put in the que???

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Illinois P/B is currently doing another TAF right now, they have the original Williams films...

IPB pfs are not screened anymore - good luck if you want a TAF from them. No way I was going to buy the CVs they had at expo.

#61 7 years ago

Just wanted to give CPR a big thumbs up. Without their work - we would be in a world of hurt on plastics and PFs.

#62 7 years ago

+1 on the idea of re-running Xenon

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from detroit_pinball:

I know people who dont even own the game that would buy a Joust playfield.

Stu will be thrilled to read that.

#64 7 years ago

1 day at a time...Joust will get done, but we will probably use it as "filler" work when we slow down. I know the artwork is done, Jim Smith did a great job on the artwork and he is really excited to have it done as well.

Scott: If you can provide me with a List of 48-50 People "Confirming Their Purchase" of a New CPR Repro Joust Playfield I'll see what I can do about getting it moved up in the que for production....I can't make any promises though.

Signed,
"Stu"

Disclaimer: My posted comments are My Own and DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN. Objects in Mirror are closer than they appear. This Post is Not to be used as a Flotation Device! End Disclaimer.

Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Stu,What about Joust??? I know people who dont even own the game that would buy a Joust playfield.Most of us understand that there would be a significant increase in the cost of the playfield, but well worth it.Bring on the Joust love; the artwork is done, when will that be put in the que???
ScottDetroit Pinball

#65 7 years ago

my NOS joust playfield has been sitting around [all boxed up] for the past year waiting for kevin to give me the go-ahead to ship it to him to use for cnc'ing and dimpling when they *finally* get around to run these

I guess that it's time to phone jim smith again and see if he's had any more time to work on the plastics artwork

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The game link refers to the EM Joker Poker, is this correct?

Well?

#67 7 years ago

Well What?...What Game Link are you referring to? I can't seem to find a Game Link to the Gottlieb Joker Poker Playfield in this thread......

Signed,
"Stu"

Disclaimer: My posted comments are My Own and DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN. Objects in Mirror are closer than they appear. This Post is Not to be used as a Flotation Device! End Disclaimer.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Well What?...What Game Link are you referring to?

The one at the top right of this page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were two different playfields depending on if it was EM or not. I'm just trying to figure out which is being reproduced.

#69 7 years ago

Totan?...............................Any hope?...........................

#70 7 years ago

ss version

Quoted from o-din:

The one at the top right of this page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were two different playfields depending on if it was EM or not. I'm just trying to figure out which is being reproduced.

#71 7 years ago

Thank you!

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Ok guys, looking to clear the air here....
First and foremost I never considered, nor did I ever refer to Ron K as a Hoarder. The posting I made in regards to "hoarding" was meant Tongue-in-Cheek, as was my reply posting to Ron regarding the 'New Policy'. It was a JOKE guys, I can't believe anybody took it seriously! So for those of you that have emailed Kevin to complain and threaten to suspend all your future purchases - we have already discussed it and Kevin understands that it was JOKE. Again, I never referred to Ron K as a Hoarder nor did I ever Imply it. Ron: My apologies if you thought I was lumping you into a Hoarding Group, I was Not, it was meant as a joke (I thought you would get that - I was wrong and I appologise).
My posted comments in Public Forums DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN — My Opnions are My Own.
Everyone needs to keep in mind that even though I am the Art Director for CPR I am still a Collector and have the right to chime into a public forum and voice my opnions just like everybody else does. If I sign the Post with "Stu - CPR ART Director" then I am of course speaking on behalf of my position with CPR, HOWEVER, if I sign it simply "Stu" or don't sign it at all then I am simply speaking my own "personal opnion", so please don't confuse the two.
So with that being said, I guess I have 2 options here. I can either Stop posting in the public forums, which will stop ALL confusion, or I can Place a Disclaimer on every single post I make even if it's a 1 word comment. If I do stop posting all together that will mean the end of CPR UpDates from me as well.
Again, My posted comments DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN — My Opnions are My Own.
Signed,
"Stu"

Stu:

I didn't read your post as being tongue-in-cheek and thought it expressed a reasonable and appropriate concern. You guys put a lot of creativity into the hobby and would like to see those benefit from it other than speculators. There is nothing wrong with that.

I took Ron's reply as starting out being more T-I-C. But then it seemed he started to think there might be some merit in an attempt to stop speculating.

With expensive items like your playfields, the first thought I had to help minimize the effect of the greed of speculators would be to adopt what the auto parts retail industry does, institute a core charge. Three tiered pricing, one with the original core returned at time of purchase, one returned after purchase and one without a core returned.

The cores could become a source of revenue as well as restoration pieces, wall art, whatever.

Well-meaning, yes. Practical, I dunno. Effective, I dunno. It's still early where I am....

Dan

#73 7 years ago

Any word on High Speed?

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside