(Topic ID: 220220)

Announce: CPR BEGINS its NEW BUSINESS MODEL

By KevinCPR

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180727_192832775 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180727_220333416 (resized).jpg
    d47f01a1e935e1c63ea813c72490ae9f4976ff99 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4502 (resized).JPG
    marilynfuneral3 (resized).jpg
    0d175e7d70956cfc6ee2e23d9326dbbfe06015b1 (resized).jpg
    910gRBsXpuL._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Light Shield M-1330-107-2 graphic comparison small (resized).jpg
    Bambi full (resized).jpg
    kleenex4 (resized).jpg
    jrw-fc-01_fv (resized).jpg
    giphy (resized).png
    the_misfits_tri_cg_pop_art_by_zombis_cannibal-d4l7rlg (resized).jpg
    ghost_bc___papa_emeritus_by_queen_aquene-dapgg8d.png (resized).jpg
    sc00002d0c[2] (resized).png
    d14cd32a2a194d99cf7189a36159253e833e02ba (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#348 5 years ago
    Quoted from dabomb1:

I was wondering if you can do Bobby orr powerplay backglass. I could use 3.

http://www.pinball-shop.de/product_info.php?m=shop&p_id=1058&language=en&mcID=7

Nice looking example but overseas!

1 year later
    #386 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

So...they're NOT going to be rerunning prior titles on the digital press as people order them? That was like....the entire goddamn point. To not have to wait for re-runs. Instead, it just seems like this whole thing was to set them up for being able to sell to deep pocket custom game builders, and to make it easier to do backglasses and plastics.
    Definitely kicking my Cyclone to the curb if this is the case.. it's a decent player, but the PF needs some love and with no CPR and no hardtop...um...

Frax, few options out there.....
    https://hotrodarcade.com/products/cpr-williams-cyclone-gold-playfield-clearcoated
    https://www.bestofpinball.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=268&products_id=14669

#389 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I'd seen that 1400 dollar one last week...total lulz. That's what I paid for the entire game. No thanks.
    Does BoP ship to the US, or do you have to do one of those odd post-forwarding services? I could've sworn I checked all the shops I knew of for those playfields, but apparently I'm a bit rusty.
    *edit* Site says they ship to all countries. *shrug* Thanks for the tip-off, I now have a very hard choice to make, as my cabinet is rough as all getout, and would need a full repaint that I don't have the space to do...

I look forward to your "Cyclone Restoration" thread LOL

The 1400 is high but I guess the fact that it's cleared is the additional cost. HSA hasn't had the best reputation for clear these days but .... I would recommend reaching out to Chris at Hot Rod and making him an offer ..... he's nice guy to deal with and worst case he declines.

The BoP price is 755$ (USD) plus whatever shipping is so not bad price as long as the playfield has no blemishes!

#391 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Can't tell if serious or not. I've done playfield swaps before, but never documented for Pinside.....well..except Crescendo. Also installed CPR playfield for Space Shuttle (which under someone else's ownership won an award at TPF!), and did a swap on Jackbot. That one was fun. It's really bloody hard to get the harnesses back into place without a rotesserie, and the playfield mounted in the cabinet. NEVER AGAIN.
    Really though...I don't have a garage or anything. Doing a repaint myself is impossible. I just have to decide if a restored Cyclone is really worth 3k to me. I love the game, it's got a lot of memories of my dad tied to it, as he had bought one when I was a kid and we had it at home.... it's just really hard to justify that much money. My cabinet right now was double painted over with black, then red, which has faded to pink, and it looks like someone ran paint thinner over it to crackle up the red paint. It's bad.

Yeah was joking in the sense us pinball people have issues. Once you find a playfield we tend to say "well if I am going to put a new playfield in I should redo the cabinet" and so on!

I feel your pain on not having the space/place to do the work. I have a decent place back east with more room then I need for any type of work but here in CA I am in a 800 sf place, no garage or ample tools (all back East).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-begins-its-new-business-model?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.