(Topic ID: 220220)

Announce: CPR BEGINS its NEW BUSINESS MODEL

By KevinCPR

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180727_192832775 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180727_220333416 (resized).jpg
    d47f01a1e935e1c63ea813c72490ae9f4976ff99 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4502 (resized).JPG
    marilynfuneral3 (resized).jpg
    0d175e7d70956cfc6ee2e23d9326dbbfe06015b1 (resized).jpg
    910gRBsXpuL._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Light Shield M-1330-107-2 graphic comparison small (resized).jpg
    Bambi full (resized).jpg
    kleenex4 (resized).jpg
    jrw-fc-01_fv (resized).jpg
    giphy (resized).png
    the_misfits_tri_cg_pop_art_by_zombis_cannibal-d4l7rlg (resized).jpg
    ghost_bc___papa_emeritus_by_queen_aquene-dapgg8d.png (resized).jpg
    sc00002d0c[2] (resized).png
    d14cd32a2a194d99cf7189a36159253e833e02ba (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#160 5 years ago

Hi All,

As this is getting into a direction where it goes against me I'm forced to comment this. This will be my only response. If you have any further questions or comments please PM me.

This machine is nothing new to this business. I use digital printing for several years now, starting with woz. Early this year I bought the state of the art machine which has best printing and color possibilities with the widest color room on the current market. We are currently using 8 colors out of 10 so there is room for more. This machine has no problem with skin tones for example.

Anyway this will not affect the sheudle of playfields I'm going to do or plan to make. Even if that is what some people don't want to hear. There will be more duplication titles coming up.

We have the most modern factory behind with currently 4 robots and 4 cnc routers as well as a high end sensitive Sandingmachine which does in between clearcoat sanding without damaging the print.

I have already done several custom pinball projects and can always do that if somebody is asking for that.

Don't missunderstand me. I'm glad CPR improves their process but this will not effect my title choice or production. We are currently running 6 titles same time....

We will see how good their machine really is as there is a huge difference between a 5 year old 50k machine or a new 250k machine. So don't be too enthusiastic and wait to see some results first....

Regards,
    Mirco

#173 5 years ago

Hi kevin,

You should think and check before you blame me for doing something what is not true. Looks like you never saw one of my addams playfields in person or have even heard about it. I used digital printing for mass production like woz and hobbit and so on. Our addams are indeed fully screen printed even if you can't imagine that it is possible without having different quality levels. Don't accuse me for something which is not true and I will stay out of this stupid discussion.

Mirco

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-begins-its-new-business-model?tu=Highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.